Kermit Swamp Years - Opinions

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Is it really that bad?:concern:
I think allot of times people make a bigger deal of things than it really is...it has allot of cute funny moments but the acting is very bad.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
It's cheap. It's not funny. It doesn't have the muppet spirit. It's basically the worst muppet film ever. I wouldn't buy it.

nononoonononoononononoononononoo MTI is the WORST by far

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
I think allot of times people make a bigger deal of things than it really is...it has allot of cute funny moments but the acting is very bad.
Ok, I'm going to borrow it from my library. Thanks!:wink:

Kimp the Shrimp said:
nononoonononoononononoononononoo MTI is the WORST by far
I think MTI is one of the best! What don't you like in it?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The best parts in the movie are pretty much the little pet shop music number, statler and waldorfs cameo, and the ending, when the outakes play. The only thing that truely disturbed me is what they did to Rainbow Connection. In fact, it took me a while to even relize it WAS Rainbow Connection playing at the end

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Actually I kind of liked the remix.
I liked it too, but it disturbed me in the fact it went from a nice slowish song to rock:smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm kinda conflicted. Starting with Muppet Christmas Carol, I have been disapointed with the more recent Muppet films. I don't want to judge KSY or Muppets Wizard of Oz before seeing them. However, I don't want to waste my money, just to be more disapointed.

I told my friends I definitely wanted to see the Fraggle Rock movie and they all think I'm crazy, they're sure it's going to be bad. I just want to hold out a bit of hope. I recently rented A Very Merry Muppet Christmas and I was pleasantly surprised that it managed to squeeze out a bit of the old magic.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
heralde said:
I'm kinda conflicted. Starting with Muppet Christmas Carol, I have been disapointed with the more recent Muppet films. I don't want to judge KSY or Muppets Wizard of Oz before seeing them. However, I don't want to waste my money, just to be more disapointed.

I told my friends I definitely wanted to see the Fraggle Rock movie and they all think I'm crazy, they're sure it's going to be bad. I just want to hold out a bit of hope. I recently rented A Very Merry Muppet Christmas and I was pleasantly surprised that it managed to squeeze out a bit of the old magic.

Rent them or goto Wal mart they are 5.50