1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Kermit the Frog at TEDxJackson (11/6/14; 2:30PM CDT)

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Rugratskid, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Does this count as an appearance?

[​IMG]

I have no idea what Kermit is doing there. I don't even know what the place is really. :p But he will be there. :)

Mr Sweetums and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  2. Mr Sweetums

Mr Sweetums Active Member

LouisTheOtter and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  3. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Holy cow, what an appearance! Eeek! The Jim references made me all giddy, especially when the audience applauded. And the gag with the drink was a clever example of creativity within puppetry. Kermit referencing Steve (or Steve making the audience aware of his prescence) was also amusing.

The content itself was quite insightful and really boasted my knowledge. It really didn't surprise me at all when Kermit mentioned Ken Wilbur with Steve being so invested in his theories.

Considering I was required to utilise creativity an hour later in my final Literature exam, the talk really boosted my confidence and all went well.

Thanks Kermit!

4. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Lol I was expecting him to say "Think about this, friends" afterward!!;)

What an interesting appearance!! It sure was moving and inspirational. Hm..this pretty much gave me a different perspective in life after watching this!!:)

LouisTheOtter and JimAndFrank like this.
  5. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

As both a Muppet fan and someone who's studies constantly revolve around creativity and philosophy, everything about this talk greatly pleases me!

LouisTheOtter likes this.
  6. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

If you guys wanna see the Kermit segment by itself, go to Muppet Wiki's TED page.

LouisTheOtter likes this.