1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit the Frog Puppet for sale

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Frogpuppeteer, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Hey guys, as you know i am movie to florida and well getting funds to go has been hard...im giving everyone here a heads up that im looking to sell my Kermit Puppet..i really need the extra cash and while i am sad to see him go i know its for a good cause...i still laso have a ton of Muppet items for sale as well as a few custom and extra puppets..ill post pics and ebay link soon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

That is probably way out of my price range but it looks awesome...good luck in raising money though
  3. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Holy crap! He's amazing! What ARE you asking for him? And what else can we scavenge off ya, kiddo? Bwahaha

We are greedy buggars.
    Frogpuppeteer likes this.
  4. Frogpuppeteer

haha i have a number in my head in asking..its one of those closest offer gets kermit
  5. Goochman

Goochman Member

little on the high side don't ya think?
  6. Groverlover21

Groverlover21 New Member

what other puppets do you have?
  7. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I can afford it (sorry dude) but I do want to say I bow in the presence of a master. That is incredible.
  8. Frogpuppeteer

9. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

He looks great, but sadly, I can't afford the little guy. Amazing puppet by the way!