kermit the frog

BryanS

Reaction score
I was wondering if any one would happen to know how to successfully build a Kermit puppet. what materials might be used
and is there a simple pattern for making his head and body. if any one has had success in building a kermit like puppet or a recreation of one I would love to see pics of it, and any info on how to go about building my own kermit puppet. Any information about it would be very very helpful. Thanks

BryanS

Reaction score
Need Help

Please............ if anyone has any info on how to go about building a Kermit puppet please reply or if any one has any close up pics of a kermit puppet please reply or email me.

I dont even know where to start. I am wanting to try to build my own kermit puppet and I am lost as a goose on how to make his head look right I need to find some sort of pattern

IF anyone could help please please please REPLY..............

BRYAN

rtgentry

Reaction score
kermit puppet

Hi there, I have a pic of a custom made kermit puppet made by Ben and Keeter puppets. They just finished it. I can email it to you if you want to see it, just let me know. I am currently planning out my plans to make a kermit also. Let me know how it goes for you.

video567

Reaction score
hi im just curious if this ever got done I would love to find out how to make the body and also maybe a pattern for the arms, finguer, legs and toes out of the fleese. thank you!:smile:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Hi,Rtgentry could you e-mail me a picture of that kermit puppet too.Thanks.

Iokitek

Reaction score
Just find an old toy kermit handpuppet and take it apart :smile: There's your pattern.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Sorry that post was 4 years old. I dont have that pic anymore. My avatar is a customer kermit though. And no I dont have a pattern, sorry.

video567

Reaction score
thanks, is his head foam or polyfill do you know?

puppetise

Reaction score
search the forums there is a pattern for kermit i just got it snd printed it out my kermits looks authentic and he isn even finished

video567

Reaction score
yeah i found it and im printing it out, i just not sure if the head is foam first the fleese or no foam at all. the body i can do i just dont know how to do the arms and legs fingers and toes

ps you know your picture trail doesnt work?