Kermit to appear on "The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn"

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Well, now I accually have a reason to watch that show.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Brian!

murgatoad

Reaction score
Wasn't he on Craig Kilborn a few years ago? He and some of the others? Or not?

C'irdan

Reaction score
time

I don't know off hand...but on Toughpigs.com they have the time listed...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Not a big Kilborn fan, but this is a must see interview. Doesn't seem like Craig's sort of thing, but that makes it all the more interesting! I wish he'd go on Dave sometime.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Craig was slated to appear on Dave's show, during his second year as host of Comedy Central's Daily Show, but he got bumped in favor of the other two guests. To be honest, that's the only reason why I tried to watch that episode of Letterman, since I don't really like his material.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Um, say what? I was lalking about Kermit appearing on Dave, not Craig Kilborn. LOL! I can kind of see how you could misread that but it still doesn't make much sense in the context of my post.

Craig has already appeared on Letterman. I love Dave and think that's one of the last few staples of entertainment and classic television the Muppets have yet to conquer. That's all I was trying to get at. I can see why some people don't like Dave though - similar reasons why I don't particulary like Craig's show. But it's always Dave for me. :smile: