1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit Wizard World Exclusive

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by trekkie1701E, Jun 24, 2002.

1. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

I recently lost this to a fellow muppets fan on ebay for $130.
    Anybody have one to sell (Or trade for a Dr. Teeth exclusive)?
    This Kermit was a press exclusive at Wizard World. He is standing up in a lunchbox and is limited to 300.
    I adore Jim Henson and would thus do anything to get this Kermit rarity!

Daniel:)
  2. gorry

gorry New Member

het man that's probobly the rarest exclusive yet!good luck!by the way what do you type on ebay to find the ww teeths that are selling now?
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

Hey Trekkie,

I don't know if you really realized it, but the only thing that made this any different was the packaging. The Kermit is nothing that you can't get at Toys R Us (they have the exlusive Kermit in a Tux, and the regular version), and the lunch box is also available for sale.

I understand if you want it for the rarity of the packaging, but all in all, you can get them both for a lot less!
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

5. radionate

radionate New Member

That just seems so insane to me.
  6. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

The lunchbox "is" for sale? Where? I just think the design on it is so cool:)

As for the WW Dr. Teeth on ebay, I typed:
    Dr. Teeth Wizard
    In the ebay search box.

Thanks for the info on the lunchbox!

Daniel;)
  7. wolvoks

wolvoks New Member

People are just stupid paying $200+ for this thing.
  8. Beaker 78

Beaker 78 New Member

What did it sale for at the WW show?

Kelly
  9. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

He was given to press & VIP members who attended a special reception.
    The more I think about it, $200+ is crazy. I can see paying that much for one, say, 15 years from now, but not "now" when the first series of muppet figures are still plentiful.

Daniel:)
  10. radionate

radionate New Member

Glad to help out there Daniel. The lunchboxes are a little harder to find, but check out your local comic book stores. They might have them (there are two)(there are two aren't there?). Also, Palisades might offer them in their online store when they get it up and running. Hopefully that will be sooner then later.
  11. The Gobeek

The Gobeek New Member

lunchbox

Hey everyone! What does this lunch box look like? Can someone post a reply with a picture link or something. I think I saw it in a store, but I am not positive.

Thanks!