Kermit Wizard World Exclusive

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I recently lost this to a fellow muppets fan on ebay for $130.
Anybody have one to sell (Or trade for a Dr. Teeth exclusive)?
This Kermit was a press exclusive at Wizard World. He is standing up in a lunchbox and is limited to 300.
I adore Jim Henson and would thus do anything to get this Kermit rarity!

Daniel:smile:

gorry

Reaction score
het man that's probobly the rarest exclusive yet!good luck!by the way what do you type on ebay to find the ww teeths that are selling now?

radionate

Reaction score
Hey Trekkie,

I don't know if you really realized it, but the only thing that made this any different was the packaging. The Kermit is nothing that you can't get at Toys R Us (they have the exlusive Kermit in a Tux, and the regular version), and the lunch box is also available for sale.

I understand if you want it for the rarity of the packaging, but all in all, you can get them both for a lot less!

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
The lunchbox "is" for sale? Where? I just think the design on it is so cool:smile:

As for the WW Dr. Teeth on ebay, I typed:
Dr. Teeth Wizard
In the ebay search box.

Thanks for the info on the lunchbox!

Daniel:wink:

wolvoks

Reaction score
People are just stupid paying $200+ for this thing.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
He was given to press & VIP members who attended a special reception.
The more I think about it, $200+ is crazy. I can see paying that much for one, say, 15 years from now, but not "now" when the first series of muppet figures are still plentiful.

Daniel:smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Glad to help out there Daniel. The lunchboxes are a little harder to find, but check out your local comic book stores. They might have them (there are two)(there are two aren't there?). Also, Palisades might offer them in their online store when they get it up and running. Hopefully that will be sooner then later.