Kermit's 50th Anniversary World Tour

Almost Fozzie

Reaction score
Please come to Austin, TX

:smile: :excited: I just heard today that Kermit is going on tour. First stop is Kermit, TX. I would love to go, but Kermit, TX is about 7 hours from where I am. Is it possible Kermit the Frog will come any where closer to the Austin, TX area? Please, please, please let me know.

unclematt

Reaction score
Is Kermit coming to Chicago or was the Midwest forgotten again?

Ktowncoach

Reaction score
West Texas

Just want to extend a kind West Texas howdy and welcome to fellow Kermit fans. Really amazed this is happening in my home town. The town is abuzz and happy to host all that come.

*tips hat politely*

Ktowncoach

unclematt

Reaction score
Nice to meet you Ktowncoach. Welcome to Muppet Central. Keep us informed as to what is going on in Kermit, thats got to be a great town to live in.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Hmmm, down at the bottom of the screen it mentions Chicago.... It would be nice if I could make it out for that.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Known information and tour stops

The 15-month world tour begins October 14th, and continues until December 2006. The tour will take the frog on 50 stops (one for each year he's celebrating). Below is a list of the known stops he will be taking (in no particular order):
  • Kermit, Texas on October 14th (one town, one frog, one name - tour kick-off)
  • The Frog Leg Festival in Fellsmere, Florida from January 21-22 (picture all the little frogs on crutches)
  • Boston's St. Patrick's Day parade on March 20th (celebrating a day when it is easy bein’ green)
  • Wimbledon, for the 2006 Championship in June/July (championship runs June 26 - July 9)
  • Pamplona, Spain for the annual running of the bulls in July
  • Paris, France; where he'll set up a kissing booth at the base of the Eiffel Tower (let's hope Piggy doesn't find out).
  • New York City's Statue of Liberty (the green folk have to stick together you know)
  • NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas (from lily pad to launch pad)
    [*]His first USO Appearance (entertaining US service men & women serving overseas)

[*]A performance with the Rockettes in New York City
    [*]
    Hong Kong Disneyland
  • The Great Wall of China
  • Washington DC
  • Chicago, Illinois
  • London, England
  • A place voted upon by visitors of his Frog-Blog website (voting to open sometime in 2006)
  • ...and 34 other locations!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh that would be so cool to see him here in Sweetwater Texas. Ohhhhh.....

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Oh my. He's coming to Chicago? When? When? When? I need to put in for my vacation so I can make sure that i get to go to that!!!!!!!!! As soon as anybody hears more details about coming to Chicago, please let me know!!!!