Kermit's green collar

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Anybody ever notice how the first Kermit with a collar, as seen in Hey Cinderella, has a green collar? I don't think this is noted on Muppet Wiki, but Ive always noticed the color on the collar when watching Hey Cinderella. But when watching various Sesame Street season one segments it seems the collar is less green, more greenish-yellow (when I was younger I didn't see much of Kermit's season one segments, limited to a clip of the original Bein' Green and the book Sesame Street Book of Puzzlers, which I saw it as a green collar), but I wonder if maybe it's a different camera or if they replaced the collar early on.

I hadn't watched Hey Cinderella in a long time, but after seeing several season one clips and thinking the collar in the first season looked less green I watched to see if maybe I'd notice a less-green collar, but then I watched and it's clearly bright green, I don't think it's my eyes or the lighting (could it have been the camera? I know back then cameras couldn't get certain colors).

Misskermie

Reaction score
I saw yellow, green yellow, and green. I think it should be yellow.