Kermit's Swamp Years - release date

scarecroe

Reaction score
Now, I know we all know better because we were all at MuppetFest hanging out with Dave Gumpel and John Kennedy and everything, but IMDb has Kermit's Swamp Years slated for a June 2002 release.

Is it possible that this direct-to-video release has been pushed up from its' original August slate?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Pushed up?!

Really? Things can be pushed up? Wow-- amazing new concept.

Seriously, I doubt it. I expect IMDB has out-dated information (wouldn't be the first time).

And Scott-- you're being awfully prolific here in our new home-- don't think I've come across a thread today that you haven't posted to.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Scarecroe

Hey guess what, someone came up to me in school a few days ago and said they saw an AD for the movie Kermit's swamp years /DVD on TV!!

She said she wasn't sure what it said date wise but it was advertising the Movie for sale soon, so maybe! i asked what channle and a bunch of other questions but she really could not answer, all she said was what she was thinking at the time
"I bet Zack is going to buy that!"

another person said they saw a Time Life tv ad for the DVD's and not just the video's, i haven't seen the DVD one.

Zack)Rowlf the, you bet your bottom i'm going to buy it!Dog.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Zack

Hey,
That sounds great !

TV Commercials for the DVD already, I hope they do lots of Promotion for this.

Like Posters, plush and maybe even a Mcdonalds or Burger King toy deal ?!

See ya

King Prawn

Reaction score
finally!

i thought withthe way they were going that they'd realese KSY in august and start advertising it in September.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>TV Commercials for the DVD already, I hope they do lots of Promotion for this.

Like Posters, plush and maybe even a Mcdonalds or Burger King toy deal ?! <<<

My best guess would be a kid's meal toy promotion at Sbarros.

///beaker///

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory

Hey,
Yeah but in the UK we only have Burger King, Pizza Hut, Mcdonalds and KFC as main stream restaurant places.
So maybe our's will hold it there.

And in the UK they always do video release promo's.

See ya

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Ok, so I guess the real question about KSY is: Will it come out before or after Muppet Pinball Mayhem (or maybe the real question is if this game will ever come out)?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Well, it won't be Long John Silver's, you can bet your bottom dollar on that (and that it'll be sunny Tomorrow, too!)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cory-

What is Sbarros? I'm in California and we don't have those. Not in Houston either (where I'm from). So I hope such tie-ins don't go to such a limited market.