Kermit's Swamp Years Toys on Ebay!!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Has anyone checked to see if this promotion has started ?

Its weird how the toys are just getting heard of now...

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's from Dairy Queen! One of the Third Party Resteraunts. They usually have promotions McD's or Burger King won't touch! Sadly, it looks as if these Kermit toys are long gone from DQ locations, and this may be the only way to get them.

I really wanted to get certain ones from DQ and Subway. Subway had Sheep in the Big City and Histeria toys I just found out about! Man, if there were an easier way than E-bay....

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I wish Dairy Queen would promote these. They are cute little toys. I guess there's not enought people around the world that care about KSY. I would love to see plush toys from the movie! That would be cool.

Jake

Joe

Reaction score
I went to three DQs yesterday in search of Kermit, no luck, but all three were stores that were closing down for the winter and weren't receiving anything new. (all of them hadn't had them before) I think they're fairly new, I've just got to find a DQ that's staying open. :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
DQ did the right thing in not promoting these toys. That would make families and kids want to watch KSY, and that's when things get ugly.

(I take any chance I get to make fun of KSY. It's so easy!)

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Emmy,
Please stop making fun of Kermit's Swamp Years. It's getting annoying. You may think KSY is bad, but some of us here like it.

Jake

Drtooth

Reaction score
Reguardless of the fact that KSY may be a good/bad movie (I haven't seen it yet, andd I want to be the judge of that) these are cute coolectables, and If I could find one cheap at a flea market or a collectors store or something, I'd love to get one. Except that log thing. What is it? a whistle? And all it has is a cheap sticker of the characters on it?

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I haven't even seen it yet. Don't try to make me not see it.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Didymus
Emmy,
Please stop making fun of Kermit's Swamp Years. It's getting annoying. You may think KSY is bad, but some of us here like it.

Eeeeek, sorry. I'm just trying to have a bit of fun.

:big_grin: