Kermit's Walk of Fame Star

Stulz

Reaction score
FYI:
The ceremony inducting Kermit The Frog to the Walk of Fame will take place Thursday Nov. 14th.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone feel that Kermit the Frog not getting his own star till almost 50 years of his creation a little sinking? Does the Honey Nut Chereos Bee really have his own star?

I suppose it's better than him not getting one at all!

Luke

Reaction score
Watch out for this kids and go to the ceremony if you can - i think some big stuff is being cooked up for the day !

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Luke,

do you think that they would annouce the buyer of the Muppets?

Luke

Reaction score
No, i didn't really mean that. Likely you'd get to meet a whole range of Henson people though, including many of your favorites. I doubt this would just be Steve and Kermit.

These things are great promotional opportunities - when they had Ozzy Osbourne they had all the Osbournes, Marilyn Manson etc etc. When they had the Simpsons they had a lot of the cast, people dressed as characters etc. It's quite something so i would expect them to have cooked up something for the Muppets !

tomahawk

Reaction score
anyone know what time it starts? the ceremony i mean.

Beauregard

Reaction score
At times like this I wish I was american!!!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I'm surprised that I first learned of this news through the Palisades website and not through here. This is front-page Muppet news if I ever saw any!

It's a good day in the Muppet world.

Good day in my world too. I've got between one and three major assignments due at the beginning of each week for the next four weeks, and I'm starting to get through some of it and I'm now no longer overwhelmed to the point of feeling ill (don'cha hate when that happens?) Just thought I'd share that while I was here.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole