1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Ketchup With The Hot Dogs (Nerdist/HA)

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by ToasterBoy, Jun 15, 2013.

1. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

Nerdist & Henson Alternative have teamed up for a new show called Ketchup With The Hot Dogs. It features the Hot Dogs recapping the last season of popular TV shows. Six were shot, the first was released today for TRUE BLOOD. Enjoy! (Does contain some bad words.)

ILoveWalter16 likes this.
  2. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Hoping they do Pretty Little Liars! This is great!

3. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

I like what they were trying to do, kind of like a Mad Magazine sort of parody but with the City Kids Hot Dog puppets, but I felt the writing could have been better. Kind of like the satire of Dinosaurs, specifically in the style of the DinoTV show within a show segments..

4. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

haven't seen eps of it yet but it looks interesting might have to take a look at it

5. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

New episode is here! Watch the Hot Dogs recap the previous season of Showtime's Dexter. [NSFW]

6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

20 years after their debut, the Hot Dogs still live on. Crazy. I so wish I could get a Hot Dog plush

7. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

I heard that there was online exclusives where they sell plush of that at Stuffed and Unstrung shows. But I don't remember where I heard that from. I still haven't seen City Kids in full episode. I seen the hot dog clips when Henson.com first had video clips and another hot dog clip recently where they rap in a luxurious country club setting I think. I love how David Rudman's rapper hot dog character gets the hot dog grabber claws pulling him up at the end as if this was all happening inside a hot dog stand. :) I still haven't even seen a full length Ghost of Faffner Hall episodes either. I hope The Jim Henson Company releases some of their rare episodes on DVD season box sets soon so I can check them out. I heard Faffner Hall was on iTunes but it's only in the UK and it won't allow me to buy them, rats. It's kind of like on how Henson's Place is on I think the Canadian or UK iTunes and not in the US one. Luckly I just bought it with Amazon Instant Video and can now watch it on my ipod touch. :)

But yeah, I'd like to see more of City Kids. From what I've seen, they had some very interesting looking Muppets on there. Almost like the style of some of them that were on The Jim Henson Hour a little bit. Like the Extremes.

8. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

The Dogs are back with a recap of Breaking Bad. Again, some language, so view with caution. Also, duh, spoiler alert. ;)

9. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

New recap is online for Boardwalk Empire. Naughty words so not for kiddies.

10. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

New episode is out! This time it's Showtime's Homeland. (DOes contain a few swear words.)

Only one episode left. Hope we get to do more.

11. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

Final episode is here! The Walking Dead gets the treatment. As usual, there are swears.