Kevin Bishop interview by Den of Geek

D'Snowth

Reaction score
His anecdotes about working on MTI reminds of some of the complaints the actors of ALF had working on the set, since it was basically constructed moreso for ALF to be able to be manipulated and performed with ease, yet it wasn't so easy on the live actors. It's a shame, though, to hear about a choreographer falling down one of those trenches and injurying her back on a monitor. Ouch. I had a similar fall like that once where I was co-stage managing a televised talent show, and my chair was apparently too close to the edge of the stage, and the next thing I know, the back legs when down, and it was like time stood still for a couple of seconds, then down I went, flat on my back, with all the contestants staring at me in shock. I'm surprised I walked away from that no injury, though I like to joke that it would've made me rich if it was sent in to AFV.

Strangely enough too, somehow, that last picture of Kevin looks a lot like my cousin for some reason.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
That seems to be the case with most actors who work with the Muppets. Dylan and Cole Sprause, among others, have said that working with the Muppets was fun, but also hard work. Having to do a scene without looking at that big gaping hole in the floor next to you can't be easy. It must have been especially rough for Michael Caine in the scene from MCC where he has to walk in a straight line through a crowd of puppets.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yes could could you ponder on how the people in the pit feel seeing someone walking over you would be kind of scary.