Kevin Clash interview 2004

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow! That was a really cool interview. The radio interviews are great because Clash can just jump from voice to voice as if the character is completely disconnected from himself. I liked the conversation with Elmo. He was really funny. Tavis also did an interview with Loretta Long that year and didn't they do one of these with Eric Jacobson too? These are great interviews because they are so rare. Best part was Elmo's mention of Mr. Hooper. Reassures us that Hooper will always be remembered.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
That was a great interview and Kevin gave some great advice as well for those who are adspiring puppeteers. It was reassurance for me to keep on trying. I tried out for a character for Sesame Street a couple of months ago...and as a puppeteer it was the best experience in the world, but I guess I did not have the voice for the character they were looking for. Feedback would have been nice though. Oh well the show must go on!

-Sandee

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
this isn't technically a "TV Appearance". It's more of a "NPR Appearance" which are few and far between.

There's a difference.

BJ

BEAR

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
this isn't technically a "TV Appearance". It's more of a "NPR Appearance" which are few and far between.

There's a difference.

BJ
Did anyone say it was a "TV Appearance"?

BEAR

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Uh, this thread is in "TV Appearances"

BJ
Oh I see. There is no section for Radio though. Maybe this section of the forum should be "TV/Radio Appearances"