1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kevin Clash lecture

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Lynnette, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Lynnette

Lynnette Member

The local PBS station is hosting a lecture by Kevin Clash this a.m. It starts soon. Anybody got any good questions they'd like me to ask if I have the opportunity?

-Lynnette
  2. Lynnette

Lynnette Member

Any Qs now? Very informative conversation going on.
  3. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Would it have to be only Sesame Street/Muppet questions? Because I would love to know what he use to do on the Great Space Coaster.

Also talking about Animal please. He did Animal during Muppets Tonight, right?
  4. Lynnette

Lynnette Member

Oops. I already went up there and asked about how he mentors up and coming performers. Good questions though.

He did talk a little about his background with Captain Kangaroo. In a nutshell, he said he's taken all he learned in the past and carried it all with him in what he does today.