1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kevin Clash quote

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Seinfeld Babies, Feb 18, 2012.

1. I'm doing a project on Kevin for school for Black History Month, and one of the requirements is a quote from the person. Any suggestions?
    Collgoff likes this.
  2. Cindy Moderator

Nothing comes to me off the top of my head, but have you read "My Life as a Furry Red Monster"? I'm sure you'd find plenty of material to use in there.
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah, My Life as a Furry Red Monster probably would be a good place to look. That reminds me, I have that book that I bought at a yard sale, but I still haven't read it yet. I'll have to read it soon. (I'm so behind in my Muppet book reading. I still have Street Gang to finish, that book, some books from the new movie, a Muppet Kids book, and some Muppet comic books to read. Plus I need to get a copy of Joseph Bailey's book.)
  4. Alvin Active Member

If you can somehow...you ought to see Being Elmo...very inspiring and has alot of what Kevin went through to get to where he is today.
  5. Collgoff Well-Known Member

I had seen it and that film was great!
    Not only there are thing that I seen and hear before and other I had never seen or hear before.
  6. mo Well-Known Member

"I've found that children keep there imaginations a lot longer
    than there parents think they do parents are concerned that is kids
    see that a person operates a puppet an illusion will be shattered. But i think kids see it as just the people who carry their friends around"

-kevin clash.