1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Kickstart a Puppet Movie!

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Jivepuppet, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

MikaelaMuppet and theSHE124 like this.
  2. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Rather adult content, but still, from skimming through the clips, I can tell you guys are well-experienced in puppet performing. And oh! did you built them yourself, Jivepuppet?? Not bad, they're all very functional. :cool: I like how y'all are embracing the uniqueness of the upcoming HEAD; I bet you'll have fans that would want those character models (or at least their disembodied heads like in that trailer! :eek:). I see you're currently halfway to reaching the min, so good luck, Elmwood Pro.s!

3. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

Oh yeah, R-rated fun! :)

4. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

theSHE124 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  5. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

Will any puppets on this site's "Puppets for Sale" section be used?

6. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

They are! One of the incentives was for 8 of the puppets used in the film. But no one donated for that amount! So we'll still have them after the movies is done. BUT we did make our goal! Thanks to anyone who helped!!!
    The puppets that were goiing to be part of that incentive might end up on Etsy after the film is done, and has had a few screenings. We also had an incentive t get a a custom portrait puppet made, and then used in our next film, then sent to the person who donated that about too.

7. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

8. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

crazy chris likes this.
  9. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

:sleep:...hmm--huh? Haven't heard from you for a while. I'm nowhere near you guys, but on behalf on Puppetry itself, I congratulate y'all for the achievement. Wish you well on your premiere!:super:

Jivepuppet likes this.
  10. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

11. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

It's been almost a year since the flick has premiered! Thanks to everyone on Muppet Central who check out this thread, and commented!
    It's been in nearly dozen film festivals all over the world and has won four awards!
    Wanna see "HEAD - Horror The Elmwood Way" yourself? Check it out on VHX! https://elmwood.vhx.tv/browse

12. tylerbquick

tylerbquick New Member

This film looks great! I wish I had found this forum sooner! It's my dream to make things like this!

13. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

Hey Tyler! Thanks!!!
    We've got a lot up our sleeves for this year.. Including work on a sequel :) Glad you liked it!