Kinect Sesame Street TV coming soon

Drtooth

Reaction score
It looks like they've filmed a couple special exclusive scenes for this upcoming game thing of there's. The Guy and Prairie sketch is probably all the incentive someone needs to get this... I think that Cookie and Grover coconut toss game is exclusive too. They use the actual Puppets for this one instead of CGI... very interesting. Sort of like those Viewmaster games.

Anyone notice the Japanese Sesame Street characters in the logo? I wonder why that is...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's two interactive examples on Kinect Sesame Street TV, one with The Count telling the viewer to hold still while he counts to eight and one with Cookie Monster telling the viewer to jump to let the leaves fall.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This looks like a great idea and all, I just hope this doesn't become the future of Sesame Street...:concern:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
This looks like a great idea and all, I just hope this doesn't become the future of Sesame Street...:concern:
I hope not, but I do hope it proves to be a financial success an brings in the cash like Tickle Me Elmo did. Then, a lot more effort can be put into season 44.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
this game looks quite good i mean a game with guy smiley will be awsome in my books i might get it