King Minus

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
How old is this classic animated clip?
Is it a good one?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It's a very old (and good) clip, probably from the first couple of seasons. Hopefully it will end up on YouTube.com.

SesameStoner

Reaction score
i havnt seen it on youtube but the guys who upload them to youtube are member s of toughpigs.com you should try and contact them if you want them to upload it

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Does anyone have the lyrics to this song or whatever it is to share with me please?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
In short, a king on a horse touces four dragons, making them disappear, so he can save a princess in a castle--only to touch her as well.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And I take it you mean to imply that the king rescues her from the dragons by magically making them disappear but when she rushes into his arms to thank him he doesn't know how to turn off his own magic and zaps her too?
Oh the poor, poor, poor, poor man:big_grin:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
And I take it you mean to imply that the king rescues her from the dragons by magically making them disappear but when she rushes into his arms to thank him he doesn't know how to turn off his own magic and zaps her too?
Oh the poor, poor, poor, poor man:big_grin:
And I think at the end he touches himself(not like that) and makes himself dissappear. But I'm not sure.