Kira 'stume!

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Welllllll..Halloween was purdy fun fun...and I finally got to dress in the costume I've been workin' on fer about a month or so..hehe!

I am somewhat happy with the results..I just wish more people knew who she was..and stopped calling me a MOUSE!!! >_<

Well...here's the pix!

I guess alot of people who know who Kira is, say I look very similar to her, and I suppose in some ways I do! I was blessed with the big eyes, severly pale skin (lol), and a low rising nose....added I still applied makeup to make the lips curvy and the eyes darker (it was hard cuz I got light blue eyes!)

I had alotta fun..and maybe one day I'll go to a convention where hopefully more people will actually KNOW the character, heeeh!

This is by-far the best costume I have ever made so far! Weee!
(and maybe..just maybe, I'll add the wings later on and make a Fizgig puppet to match! wooot!)

::runs away::

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Great costume. It's obvious you put a lot of work into it. Thanks for sharing your photos with us. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
I had sort of a fun time, but that's alright..people at my school are kinda rude & *clueless* so I want to wear that costume to s aconvention where people will know who I am and even appreciate it, hehe!

Thanx for the compliment! *bows*

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! That looks so good! You look just like Kira! It's too bad no one knew who you were. I Love The Dark Crystal so much, It's such a shame not many people like it. I like it way better than Labyrinth.

Jake

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Man, why are all the hot chicks in Canada??

:big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

-Matt

radionate

Reaction score
That costume was incredible!!! You should be sooooo proud. Have you given any thought as to going into costume work in college. It looks like you have a talent there (among many others!):big_grin:

Good Job!!!!

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Oh Pyshaaaaaaaaw!!!
:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: !!

You guys flatter meh so much!
Yah theres alotta things I do and am interested in...!

wowie :wink:

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Wow! That's incredible, nobody does Dark Crystal costumes!!!!
You DO look very "Gelfling" like, as well! Wonderful job! I was thinking of making myself a Jen costume but I'm too chubby :frown:

It would be so much fun to go as a cast...I'd like to be Jen, my friend could be Kira (she likes the costume as well) and my girlfriend could be Augrah (she loves Augrah). Maybe that would make you guys more recognizable.

I'm a bit of a costumer myself. I've made myself a Penguin costume from "Batman Returns" as well as put together a Harley Quinn and Joker costume, and helping out with my girlfirend's Catwoman costume. We wore it at the San Diego Comic Convention, here's a pic of us:

http://image.milehighcomics.com/sandiego/sdcc2002/saturday/batcrew.jpg

My Penguin make-up looks really bad, though:frown: and I swear I was wearing a fat suit! :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
Incredible costumes Misfit Toy!!!!!!!!

Wow wow and wow!