KSY appearances?

Ryan

Reaction score
Does anyone know how KSY will be promoted? Will Kermit once again to TV appearances? Will there be merchandise? :confused:

beaker

Reaction score
Well, I think unless Sbarro has a happy meal tiein, there wont be much.(Sbarro pizza mall chains always have a Muppet video release tiein whether it be Muppet movie, Sesame, or Bear related)

Anyways, as far as KSY Appereances...Im curious...are Statler and Waldorf the only familair cameos? From Danny Horn's great review, Im not sure how many of those fan nuggets are in KSY promised at the MF panel last December. Maybe references to Frackles and Gorch was too obscure for most people.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
I'd like a Croaker Doll with the Tire Marks.
And a disecting tray (hahahahahhaha), ok sorry for that.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
How about a KSY playset with Kermit flying away on the balloons! The would be so fun..:smile: I want a Goggles pull-string doll that says his little off-beat comments, also :big_grin:

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
How about a KSY playset with Kermit flying away on the balloons! The would be so fun..:smile: I want a Goggles pull-string doll that says his little off-beat comments, also :big_grin:

-Matt
Yeah yeah! Those two would be awesome but please, no figures of the humans. The only human I liked was the pet shop owner just because he looked so animated!!

beaker

Reaction score
The lack of fan buzz and reviews on MC leads me to believe KSY is barely even worht a rent next month.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
The lack of fan buzz and reviews on MC leads me to believe KSY is barely even worht a rent next month.
Watch Death To Smoochy. GREAT movie! :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
DTS!!!!!!!!!! My favorite movie of the year!! I have a huge poster on my wall from it, and I signed up to this stupid WB mailing list just to make sure I don't miss the release date! Do you know when it comes out Jackie?

-Matt

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
DTS!!!!!!!!!! My favorite movie of the year!! I have a huge poster on my wall from it, and I signed up to this stupid WB mailing list just to make sure I don't miss the release date! Do you know when it comes out Jackie?

-Matt

September 17th. I will be buying the DVD then.