kubrick

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Kubrick figures are kind of like the Lego figures. There are many companies like Kubrick out there that make such things since Lego let their patent on this particular figure genre lapse several years ago. Here's my collection of Muppets & Seseame Kubricks and the color variant Oscars too. These are all blind boxed and some are very hard to find these days. If you get your hands on some...hang onto them! :wisdom:

dmoss

Reaction score
That is one of the best looking Fozzie figures out there; they really caught his innocence and kind-heartedness. :embarrassed:

shimauta

Reaction score
Kubrick figures are kind of like the Lego figures. There are many companies like Kubrick out there that make such things since Lego let their patent on this particular figure genre lapse several years ago. Here's my collection of Muppets & Seseame Kubricks and the color variant Oscars too. These are all blind boxed and some are very hard to find these days. If you get your hands on some...hang onto them! :wisdom:
Now you just need all of the color variant Elmos! They all look great!

beaker

Reaction score
I have the Little Bird! I think it was the only figural Little Bird ever made too.