Labyrinth Customs

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
I am looking for cutom work done from the movie Labyrinth, Does anyone know of anywhere online I can get some?

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
Labyrinth OOAK

I am sorry I am looking for Custom work, Costums, statues, etc. THe only one I was informed of was the Door knockers Does anyone know of any others?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
What do you mean "Custom"? Like something we as fans made, or Merchandise? I thought Cusome ment like one of a kind! I might be wrong!

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
Custom

I do mean stuff that fans make or where I can find someone who maunufactuers Labyrinth stuff. Hot topic is running short, I have 3 stortes ib town and none ahve anything , not even on the website. HELP ME! :crazy:

edible eye

Reaction score
Not sure what you need?

I'm not sure what you're looking for; are you looking to resell stuff or are you a collector? Well, anyway I have the pendant in four sizes, the ball room mask, the belt as in "oh no the cleaners scene" and a mask based on the Alf/Ralf character(s)

jarethjunkie

Reaction score
WOW
where did you get those from@_@?
How much did they cost..?
and do you wear the belt?
i know i sure would@_@

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Would you please post some pictures? I know of someone who takes commissions for statues and paintings.

edible eye

Reaction score
pic

I'm a perfectionist and an artist, so I made all that stuff. Well, actually the belt is not finished, so I don't have pics of that stuff yet. But I'll post here some links to masks I made. I wanted to try the king out as different colors. The red one is proportioned wrong and I hate the horns. If some one likes it and wants to take it off my hands feel free to e-mail me.