1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Labyrinth Customs

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Imawitchusay, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Imawitchusay

Imawitchusay New Member

I am looking for cutom work done from the movie Labyrinth, Does anyone know of anywhere online I can get some?
  2. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

You mean costumes?
  3. Imawitchusay

Imawitchusay New Member

Labyrinth OOAK

I am sorry I am looking for Custom work, Costums, statues, etc. THe only one I was informed of was the Door knockers Does anyone know of any others?
  4. What do you mean "Custom"? Like something we as fans made, or Merchandise? I thought Cusome ment like one of a kind! I might be wrong!
  5. Imawitchusay

Imawitchusay New Member

Custom

I do mean stuff that fans make or where I can find someone who maunufactuers Labyrinth stuff. Hot topic is running short, I have 3 stortes ib town and none ahve anything , not even on the website. HELP ME! :crazy:
  6. edible eye

edible eye New Member

Not sure what you need?

I'm not sure what you're looking for; are you looking to resell stuff or are you a collector? Well, anyway I have the pendant in four sizes, the ball room mask, the belt as in "oh no the cleaners scene" and a mask based on the Alf/Ralf character(s)
  7. jarethjunkie

jarethjunkie New Member

WOW
    where did you get those from@_@?
    How much did they cost..?
    and do you wear the belt?
    i know i sure would@_@
  8. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Would you please post some pictures? I know of someone who takes commissions for statues and paintings.
  9. edible eye

edible eye New Member

pic

I'm a perfectionist and an artist, so I made all that stuff. Well, actually the belt is not finished, so I don't have pics of that stuff yet. But I'll post here some links to masks I made. I wanted to try the king out as different colors. The red one is proportioned wrong and I hate the horns. If some one likes it and wants to take it off my hands feel free to e-mail me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Wow! What did you make them from?
  11. jarethjunkie

jarethjunkie New Member

wow!
    gorgeous!
  12. edible eye

edible eye New Member

mixed media

I made them from neoprene, sculpty, fur, wood, ya know....stuff.
  13. leliebel

leliebel New Member

wow, Ilove the Jareth mask

I've been tempted to try to make one myself, but I ended up making easier things and I don't really have the time anymore.
  14. Imawitchusay

Imawitchusay New Member

13 hour clock

After tempting it for some time, I finally made a 13 hour clock. It is pretty easy to do.
  15. jarethjunkie

jarethjunkie New Member

wow that sounds great, any pictures possum?
  16. SheWolfAnya

SheWolfAnya New Member

If anyone still looks at this fourm here is a list of web pages I have found that do OOAK Labyrinth stuff and sales them.

1. This page will show you a wonderful UFO plushy of Jareth:
    http://www.setsunakou.com/ufo/labyrinth.html

2. This page will show you some nice OOAK dolls:
    http://www.oddpla.net/jareth/fanart/fandolls/forsale.html

3. This page sales Crystal Balls, Ooak Labyrinth Ornaments, Ooak Eye Clusters, Ooak Labyrinth Feather Quill Pen and Ooak pendants:
    http://www.thecopperdragon.com/goingunderground.htm

Hope that helps.
  17. Labyrinth Fairy

Labyrinth Fairy New Member

gansta jareth........ahahahahahahahha
  18. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

When I first saw the title of this thread

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought you were asking about the customs that the regular residents of the Labyrinth (Goblins, Monsters, Trolls, et all) followed. Which is interesting because there was a book that came out a while ago entitled "The Goblin Companion" which showed pics of various goblins and discussed Goblin folklore, history and holidays. You might want to check it out