1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Labyrinth Door Knockers

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Davina, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Davina

Davina Member

Does anyone know where/if these are available for purchase oneline anywhere?? We've checked with the two hot topic affilated stores here in Alaska, but neither of them have them or care to order them for us, so we were hoping we might be able to find them online. (we did find one place that has them in solid brass, but they want $96 for the set, which is more then we really want to pay if we have otehr options out there....)
    Any info would be great. Thanks!
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

3. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Cool stuff.
  4. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I would by the knockers, that would be an awesome addition to any door. :cool:
  5. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Well, $30 is a rip off when they were sold at Hottopic.com for $8.99 each. Too bad Hot Topic didn't sell enough. We should all email them and protest.
  6. Davina

Davina Member

I agree.. *sigh* especially when ya add the postage for alaska (hardly anyone will ship less then 2 day UPS/FED EX, so that's at least another $30...) *whine* i hate being stuck having to pay 3 times the price everyone else does.... *pout*
    ah well....
  7. AbsorbedByPsych

AbsorbedByPsych New Member

Hey there, I would love to find that solid brass set, I am redoing my son's playroom and I would love to buy a set that is high in quiality as not to show waer and tear as we move from house to house. I can't find this brass set anywhere!
    Thanks.
  8. edible eye

edible eye New Member

9. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Manufacturer of the resin DOOR KNOCKERS ?

Does anyone know the manufacturer?
    I have both, but none has a manufacturer on the package...
    Are these bootlegs?