Labyrinth Door Knockers

Davina

Reaction score
Does anyone know where/if these are available for purchase oneline anywhere?? We've checked with the two hot topic affilated stores here in Alaska, but neither of them have them or care to order them for us, so we were hoping we might be able to find them online. (we did find one place that has them in solid brass, but they want $96 for the set, which is more then we really want to pay if we have otehr options out there....)
Any info would be great. Thanks!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I would by the knockers, that would be an awesome addition to any door. :cool:

alorindanya

Reaction score
Well, $30 is a rip off when they were sold at Hottopic.com for $8.99 each. Too bad Hot Topic didn't sell enough. We should all email them and protest.

Davina

Reaction score
I agree.. *sigh* especially when ya add the postage for alaska (hardly anyone will ship less then 2 day UPS/FED EX, so that's at least another $30...) *whine* i hate being stuck having to pay 3 times the price everyone else does.... *pout*
ah well....

Reaction score
Davina said:
(we did find one place that has them in solid brass, but they want $96 for the set, which is more then we really want to pay if we have otehr options out there....)
Any info would be great. Thanks!
Hey there, I would love to find that solid brass set, I am redoing my son's playroom and I would love to buy a set that is high in quiality as not to show waer and tear as we move from house to house. I can't find this brass set anywhere!
Thanks.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Manufacturer of the resin DOOR KNOCKERS ?

Does anyone know the manufacturer?
I have both, but none has a manufacturer on the package...
Are these bootlegs?