1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Labyrinth: Funko POPs!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Mystic Master, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Mystic Master

Mystic Master Member

2. Mystic Master

Mystic Master Member

3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Kinda wish there was a Sir Didymus Pop. He's easily the one I'd buy. Well, him and the Hoggle that they have. I'm much more into the DC ones, myself, but it's great to see Henson's two cult films get their appearances. And they'd sit so well next to the Muppet and Sesame Street Pops on a shelf. I'd love to see Fraggle ones in the future.

4. Mystic Master

Mystic Master Member

He would have made an interesting POP, I'm honestly surprised they didn't do Sir Didymus sitting on Merlin's back as a deluxe POP, similar in size to Ludo. Speaking of which - I received and opened Ludo today - what a brilliant sculpt. He is the only Labyrinth figure I plan to buy, but I'm satisfied with him alone because he steals the show in this lineup. His box is massive, more than twice the size of a regular POP, but I prefer the sturdy cardboard over the basic releases. I would have liked to own Worm as well, but I simply don't like the head sculpts on the human figures, and Sarah is no different.

PS: Fraggle POPs would be insanely cool!

5. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I got the original Jareth one in the series (not the Hot Topic exclusive).