1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Labyrinth merchandise

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Scooterforever, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Scooterforever Active Member

I'm a huge Labyrinth fan, but merchandise for the film is rare, hard to come by and expensive. Any news of new Labyrinth merchandise in the works?I'd love to get some Sir Didymus swag.
  2. robodog Active Member

I think there were Ludo and Sir Didymus plushes a couple years back. I think there was also a Jareth figure as well.
  3. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

4. Scooterforever Active Member

I actually had a chance to get the Ludo plush a year ago at the Jim Henson Exhibit at the James A. Michener Museum in Doylestown, PA, but it seemed like a rather pricey souvenir and my brother wanted the Fizzgig plush, and I couldn't buy both. There are plushes of the Fierys and Sir Didymus which were released a while back, but they are super rare and go for $500 on eBay.
  5. Laszlo Member

There wasnt much available, unfortunatley. But I recommend check out Ebay. You may find some cool stuff.
  6. Rachael Member

7. charlie Member

HI everyone, Im new here but joined for the Labyrinth and Dark Crystal stuff. Big fan of the Henson movies. Anyway just thought I would share something Im working on, hope you all aprove :)

[IMG][/IMG]
  8. charlie Member

Sorry I don't think the link is working but its my avatar pic.
  9. Rachael Member

The pendant is absolutely fantastic - it looks completely authentic! Great job :).
  10. charlie Member

Thanks Rachel. Working on the chrome one now.