1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Labyrinth novelization {online transcript

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by skekKot, Sep 22, 2013.

1. skekKot

skekKot New Member

For those who can't find{or even afford the LABYRINTH novel by A.C.H. Smith
    This hard-find book usually sells for $60+ online!
    {*They need to re-print both of A.C.H. Smith's fantasy novelizations to THE DARK CRYSTAL and LABYRINTH.
    Here is a link for you, that contains a full transcript of the book

http://www.astrolog.org/labyrnth/movie.htm

2. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Thanks, yes Ive seen them, and I do have the novels as well. I bought them back then when the movies came in theatres, so I paid regular prices.
    They are wonderful, especially the DARK CRYSTAL novel ads so much more depth than we see in the movie.

3. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I tracked this book down for YEARS, finally found it I think online and very happy to own it. It's a good read as well as a great movie!