Labyrinth plushie set on eBay... sorry for the short notice!

evilminion

Reaction score
I didn't realize this forum existed until today... my apologies to all! :embarrassed:

I was told that you folks would probably be interested in an auction I have running on eBay right now, for all three Labyrinth plush toys:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3174105959

I really, really want these to have a good home -- I was madly addicted to Labyrinth in my college years, and still love the movie. :smile: But I am SO out of space for toys and other such goodies!

I could also list some other Labyrinth items, if anyone is interested... storybooks, artbooks, party plates and cups, posters, and whatnot. Just let me know if anyone still collects this stuff. :confused:

Best wishes to all!
- CindyV

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would of loved to of have the Fiery guys. I loved them growing up and still do. I never knew that they cared Labyrinth plushes or I would of got my parents to of get them for me but back then I was proubly just 3 or 4 so wouldn't have know about them any ways. I would love to buy some stuff off of u but don't have any money right now. I will next saturday. Thanks for lettting know about ur Labyrinth stuff.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
ouch. they're going for a fortune and no pictures of the items. bummer. :frown:

evilminion

Reaction score
Hi again! :smile:

Sorry about that... I took the pictures down once the auction was over, since I host auction images from my own site and I have a bandwidth limit. *embarrassed grin*

I was totally, totally surprised at the final price! :eek: I put a starting bid of $50 on the auction, since that's not too far below what I paid for them, and I thought wow, wouldn't it be great if I actually managed to get that.

Needless to say, I'm now a very happy camper indeed. *looks for the appropriate emoticon* :big_grin:

To the poster who mentioned the Fiery -- I just got in touch with my friend Phil, who bought a Fiery at the same convention where I got my plushie set. He says he'll dig it out of storage this weekend and post it on the 'Bay. Keep an eye out!

Thanks again, everyone, for having such a great forum!! It was so much fun to discover that other Labyrinth fans still exist out there...

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
wow. that bear in the Jareth costume sounds sooo cute. love that kind of stuff!
Beareth...what a neat idea. i bet he's absolutely lovely! awww.

Erine81981

Reaction score
To the poster who mentioned the Fiery -- I just got in touch with my friend Phil, who bought a Fiery at the same convention where I got my plushie set. He says he'll dig it out of storage this weekend and post it on the 'Bay. Keep an eye out!

Thanks again, everyone, for having such a great forum!! It was so much fun to discover that other Labyrinth fans still exist out there...
Thanks I'll keep a look out for it. Thanks again.

PandaPhil

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thanks I'll keep a look out for it. Thanks again.
Hi, I'm the abovementioned Phil. I just put my Firey up on Ebay if you're interested. Poor guys been tucked away in a box in the garage since my last move a long time back. It would be nice if he could go to someone who'd appreciate him.

It was quite a shock to discover the little dude was worth something. I'm a packrat by nature but usually when I think about Ebaying something it turns out to be worth about $3. :mad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3175927382

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to explore the forum. :smile:

evilminion

Reaction score
wow. that bear in the Jareth costume sounds sooo cute. love that kind of stuff!
Heeheee!! I had so much fun making him... and that's one where I DO still have the photos! Lemme re-upload:

http://www.evilminion.com/ebay/bearethfront.jpg
http://www.evilminion.com/ebay/bearethback.jpg

I got about halfway through making a second bear, in Jareth's regular costume, when the pressures of senior year kind of ate my free time and I abandoned the project. This one looked darn cute sitting next to the licensed plushies, though. :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
PandaPhil said:
Hi, I'm the abovementioned Phil. I just put my Firey up on Ebay if you're interested. Poor guys been tucked away in a box in the garage since my last move a long time back. It would be nice if he could go to someone who'd appreciate him.

It was quite a shock to discover the little dude was worth something. I'm a packrat by nature but usually when I think about Ebaying something it turns out to be worth about $3. :mad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3175927382

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to explore the forum. :smile:

Thanks Phil. I hope no one else get a higher bid. THanks again.