1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Labyrinth Sequel

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Labyrinth Fairy, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Labyrinth Fairy

Labyrinth Fairy New Member

do you think they will ever have one? I mean, I read that there is going to be a dark crystal one! why not a labyrinth one? they should use david bowie and jennifer colleny (sorry if I missed spelled) and the orginal puppets! what do you people think? :confused: :)
  2. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

No, that would be scary. Not this many years afterwards. Have you seen how disinigrated the original Hoggle is? *shudder*
  3. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Well, they cannot use the original puppets I guess, but a sequel would be cool anyway! :)
  4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

5. edible eye

edible eye New Member

Well, mirror mask is supposed to be a sequel of sorts. I wouldn't want a movie directly related to the characters in the first film.

Let's see how crappy or fantastic the dark crystal thing comes out.
  6. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Labyrinth was supposed to be a sequel to Dark Crystal probably in the same way Mirror Mask will be for Labyrinth. Besides sequels are already coming out in comic book form from Tokyopop.
  7. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I think Mirror Mask is a sequel to the Dark Crystal.
  8. Labyrinth Fairy

how rude!

how could they mistreat that poor hoggle? >< someone should keep it and refix it! >< :mad:
  9. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

It's not mistreated. That's what happens to foam puppets, they go kaputt. Most of the Henson puppets, like Fraggle Rock, are probably in that condition.
  10. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I would love to see the original characters in a sequel. Of course they'll need to rebuild them.

Mirrormask is an original movie INSPIRED by LABYRINTH. Not a sequel in any way. It also has nothing to do with DARK CRYSTAL.

All 3 movies have nothing to do with each other. The only thing they have in common is they are Henson-Fantasy movies.

I'm looking forward to see MIRRORMASK. It looks VERY bizarre, so no real hopes for LABYRINTH- or DARK CRYSTAL-Godness. Also no animatronics... :-(

I only have big hopes for DARK CRYSTAL 2. Froud is involved plus they'll use animatronics (and CGI).
  11. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Yes, I had original Skeksis foam heads years ago. Luckily I managed to cast them before they got kaputt.
  12. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Geez, you could open a museum with all the stuff you have!
  13. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

You can see a part of my collection here:

Dark Crystal and Labyrinth props and collectibles

There is also some other stuff up there... I still have to make an organized page.

:)
  14. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I also have the LABYRINTH prototype robot.

HUMONGOES
  15. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

That is very impressive indeed!
  16. Labyrinth Fairy

Oh My Gosh!

:excited: YOU PEEPS WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS! MY FRIEND SAID THERE IS TO BE A LABYRINTH SEQUEL! THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE DAVID BOWIE AND JENNIFER IN IT! I AM LIKE SOOOOOOOO EXCITED! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! SHE SAID SHE READ IT IN THE NEWSPAPER!
  17. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Is this official? Don't trust in any newspapers...
  18. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

And your friend might be pulling your leg...
  19. Javajunkiemom

Javajunkiemom New Member

I couldn't view anything...it brought me to a sign-in page.... :confused:
  20. Labyrinth Fairy

awwwwwwww!

come on! newspapers don't lie! I couldn't find anything either, but I am going to keep checking! :halo: