1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Labyrinth Sequel

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Labyrinth Fairy, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Whatever Active Member

*cough cough* Jim Hill Media *cough*
  2. Labyrinth Fairy New Member

who or what is jim hill? o.o'
  3. Barry Lee Active Member

Have you actually READ that article? Probablly tabloids dont believe everything you hear. :rolleyes:
  4. Whatever Active Member

It's a media source which has perenially unreliable information.
  5. Labyrinth Fairy New Member

o.o' I see now. okay^^ :)
  6. Infinity Sirius New Member

Really? I've always found Jim Hill to be pretty reliable. Oh well.

*looks at Lazlo's collection and drools* How did you get the orginal Skesis head, not to mention the shard?
  7. Laszlo Member

:) With luck... ! :)
  8. Sylinde Bren Member

You have the crystal shard?! -can't help but feel a little bit envious- I have a large shard of quartz crystal that I picked up a long time ago in a local New Age shop but, while looking a lot like the original, could never beat the authentic version. I wouldn't mind having some of your luck to call my own. ;)
  9. Infinity Sirius New Member

Oh! Ebay lucky or offline auction lucky? Or friends in the rights places lucky?
  10. Labyrinth Fairy New Member

on the think labyrinth website, the person has orginal props from the movie. that guy is obssessed, he has EVERYTHING of labyrinth you can think of! o.o'
  11. Infinity Sirius New Member

Yeah, I've seen that website. He has the mask and gloves Jareth wore during the Ballroom scene.
  12. Labyrinth Fairy New Member

yes! :confused:
    how did he get those! o.o'
  13. Infinity Sirius New Member

I don't know. It's been a while since I've read the site, but he probably got them at an auction or he knew someone who knew someone or the like.
  14. Laszlo Member

Well, Hoggle Wiastcoat and Humongoes robot (LABYRINTH) -> Ebay lucky :)

2 Skeksis heads -> Friends lucky :)
  15. Infinity Sirius New Member

It's nice to have friends with connections.
  16. SKANZO New Member

17. Infinity Sirius New Member

That's not a Labyrinth sequel, but it is inspired by both Labyrinth and the Dark Crystal.
  18. SKANZO New Member

Yes I am very much aware that is not a Labyrinth sequel, but they did go in with the purpose of making a sequel but were not permitted to touch the franchise, so this story was created instead.
  19. RealMissPiggy New Member

i dont think that its nesessary to have a sequal! you cant beat prefection!
  20. wwfpooh New Member

Then why does Hollywood have this thing about bringing back hits only to turn them into corporate BS (ex: Disney's ruining of Underdog) and then have the gall to call the new versions "remakes"? :p