Lack of Muppet Babies Fan Fiction

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I went to Fanfiction.net and I only found 1 MB fan fic. It wish there were more on that site...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Like Dinosaurs, which relies very heavily on jump cuts and different visual gags, I'd imagine it's very hard to translate that kind of atmosphere into writing. Writing narratives has a different flow than "random Star Wars clip here" gags. Also, though this may just be a personal issue of mine, it's not just important to get the characters right but to remember how old they are. Nearly all but Animal and Robin act like toddlers, not babies. Also, music is a big part of Muppet Babies but it's painful a lot of the times to read "original" songs in fics because you rarely get a sense of rhythm. The best scenario is that it comes off as a decent poem. In order to get more emotional punch, you need to set the mood, but explaining how the melody would go risks detracting from the rhythm of the words.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'm working on one at the moment, actually. The working title is The Muppet from Mars. I won't try anything involving clips because it just won't make sense in text, and I don't plan any songs--but not every episode has a song, so I ought to be all right there.

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I'm working on one at the moment, actually. The working title is The Muppet from Mars. I won't try anything involving clips because it just won't make sense in text, and I don't plan any songs--but not every episode has a song, so I ought to be all right there.
Did you get my PM Slack-ster? LOL