Ladies' Only Muppet Fans Club

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Wow, what a thread bump.

I'm not really a girlie girl. I don't wear makeup, rarely wear skirts and the color pink annoys me. I do like "magical girl shoujo" (Japanese cartoons for young girls), enjoy a romance story as much as the next female, and when I was little I loved shows like My Little Pony and Care Bears. I can also appreciate cute things. But that's probably about it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not very into wearing makeup, though it does help with the acne, hehe. I used to refuse to wear skirts, to protest the objectivity of girls (and this was in middle school!). But now I'm more comfortable wearing them and just ignore immature people. Blue has always been my favorite color, but I do wear some pink and red, it just looks better with the brown hair, lol.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's only a month bump, I've seen worst :\. Besides, I did have something to say *lol* I wasn't here then...
I hardly ever wear make up because I can never match my skin tone and don't really know how I would find out...store lights lie sometimes...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
LOL I work with a bunch of girls and all my bosses are girls, so i know how to deal with you ladys. Frist all ya do is insult them, then comment on how nice there hair looks or what they are wearing. This will get the girl to get focased on herself once again, and forget that she is mad at you.

I have always said that if I had long hair and wore a drees to work i would ethier be thrown in the nut house or i would be shown some respct.

I thought the only thing girls where good for was to have Babies and to cook! and sometimes clean house. LOL I'm only joking girls don't get out your purses and start hitting me with them.

Anyhow I think I have put my foot in my mouth for one day love ya ladys!

Dwayne

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
It's only a month bump, I've seen worst :\. Besides, I did have something to say *lol* I wasn't here then...
I hardly ever wear make up because I can never match my skin tone and don't really know how I would find out...store lights lie sometimes...
I was looking at the "2002" when I commented on the bump :wink:

Makeup makes me uncomfortable and it's a PAIN to try to get off. I don't think it's worth all the trouble.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I thought the only thing girls where good for was to have Babies and to cook! and sometimes clean house. LOL I'm only joking girls don't get out your purses and start hitting me with them.
*lol* *glint* :shifty: Okay then..*throws and buries him in her very heavy 300+ My Little Pony collection*

Kiki

Reaction score
I guess you could call me a girly girl, I like pretty tops (I'm always afraid to wear dresses because of wind), I collect My Little Ponies and I enjoy 'girly' cartoons, anime and anything baby to toddler age :3....
I thought this topic was to talk about periods or something *lol*
LOL!

Yeah, I'm a bit the same. I love My Little Pony and all that, ever since I was a young'un. I love "girlie" anime's too, like Sailor Moon (I'm sure guys like 'em to, buuuut... fer a different reason, lol. XP :wink:). I'm also into stereotypical "boyish" things, too: comics, superheroes, figurines and the like.
I actually love makeup (esp. the 60s-esque kind), and I'm decent at putting it on, athough I don't wear it on a regular basis, if not ever.
I'd much sooner read a nitty-gritty rock mag than stupid magazines like Dolly- blahhh.
I love dresses too. Don't wear them /alot/... but if I see a nice and reasonably prcied one I'll buy it. But the usual clothes I wear are just a band top and torn denim jeans. ^^
I'm somewhat girlie... but not today's stereotypical girlie. Maybe 40 years ago I would've been considered a bit of a girlie-girl, heehee (I wasn't alive though, obviously). Humour-wise I may be less girlie, people say I have a bloke's sense of humour, lol. XD I think that is the case, to a degree.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's funny, I collect comics and action figures and play video games but I've never thought of those as 'boy things'. But then, I was raised as an only child by my ma so I never really heard the stereotypes, I watched GI Joe and Thundercats along with my My Little Pony and Rainbow Brite :smile:. I caught frogs and made mud bricks to :3.

Kiki

Reaction score
It's funny, I collect comics and action figures and play video games but I've never thought of those as 'boy things'. But then, I was raised as an only child by my ma so I never really heard the stereotypes, I watched GI Joe and Thundercats along with my My Little Pony and Rainbow Brite :smile:. I caught frogs and made mud bricks to :3.
LOL! Oh yes, I used to have mud-fights when I was little. XD Now that I look back... I was a bit of a tomboy when I was really young. And y'know I don't even recall wearing a dress in primary school... ever. Just calottes (sp?) and the school top. Nowadays at school though, we have to wear dresses, well- skirts in winter (the only pants we have are the sport trackies for PE). And I actually don't mind the colour pink, I'm not one of those people who are like, "argh, can't stand the colour", I like it. But I just don't wear a lot of it, fer some reason, other than my pink singlet in the summer and my FR top. =D

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I wish my parents hadn't sold my My Little Ponies. I miss Starshine and Applejack :frown: And Bowtie, and Medley... and, oh, I do go on.