Ladies' Only Muppet Fans Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont think I ever owned a My Little Pony, although I did always find them cute XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
My favorite colors since I was little to now have gone:
Red--->Purple---->Green---->White---->Orange

I guess you could call me a tomboy in that I don't really focus on how I look and I like wearing cloths that are comfy over things that are in fashion.
I have never been able to wear high heels because I was born with CP so any of those 'OMG, I looooove shoes!' stereotypes so don't fit me :stick_out_tongue:. Every time I see a JC Pennies or Macys' shoe ad on tv a little something of me dies inside -.- Everything cute has heels, darn it! :frown:

I wish my parents hadn't sold my My Little Ponies. I miss Starshine and Applejack :frown: And Bowtie, and Medley... and, oh, I do go on.
My Dream Castle generation of ponies :smile: It's not a very good picture but, meh:stick_out_tongue:.
I actually bought a Starshine MOC to open because she was the one pony I wanted more than anything when I was little and never got : (

My childhood herd (most of them, they live in a glass case on my dresser)

My MLP photocomic

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love looking at shoes but I like looking at sneakers and skate shoes and stuff. Besides, being a size 11 MENS, I cant wear a whole lot of womens shoes anyway :stick_out_tongue:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I have never been able to wear high heels because I was born with CP so any of those 'OMG, I looooove shoes!' stereotypes so don't fit me :stick_out_tongue:. Every time I see a JC Pennies or Macys' shoe ad on tv a little something of me dies inside -.- Everything cute has heels, darn it! :frown:

I actually bought a Starshine MOC to open because she was the one pony I wanted more than anything when I was little and never got : (

My childhood herd (most of them, they live in a glass case on my dresser)
Awww, cool little collection you have there ;D And yay for Rainbow Brite bedsheets! I loved her so much.

I *hate* high heels. The only time I wore them was for my sister's wedding, and by the end of the night I was ready to cry, they hurt so much. Seriously, they are evil and I don't know why anyone would want to have them on ALL THE TIME.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Awww, cool little collection you have there ;D And yay for Rainbow Brite bedsheets! I loved her so much.

I *hate* high heels. The only time I wore them was for my sister's wedding, and by the end of the night I was ready to cry, they hurt so much. Seriously, they are evil and I don't know why anyone would want to have them on ALL THE TIME.
And yet the ads have them skipping in them :confused: SKIPPING! :eek: Skipping in heels should be against some law *lol*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
LOL! Oh yes, I used to have mud-fights when I was little. XD
My Brother and my cousins neeeeeever let me live this down. But, when me and my cousin weere little one time, we got into this mud fight and I have really bad aim, But SHe covered me from head to tow with mud by the time it was done and to the point where you couldn't see me at all. It took forever for my mom and my aunt to get me clean lol!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I use to pick on boys sooo much when I was little (I loved them because they were the ones who would do whatever I said)...to this day most of my friends are guys..I think they like getting picked on really :3.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I use to pick on boys sooo much when I was little (I loved them because they were the ones who would do whatever I said)...to this day most of my friends are guys..I think they like getting picked on really :3.
Ha ha some guys have a liitle thing called self respect!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ha ha some guys have a liitle thing called self respect!
Oh, silly, I didn't mean really mean picking...just the gentle kind...now that I'm older my ways of getting along with them are much more understated :3. And I love video games, comics, muppets, Star Wars, Star Trek, anime and collecting toys after all:wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oh, silly, I didn't mean really mean picking...just the gentle kind...now that I'm older my ways of getting along with them are much more understated :3. And I love video games, comics, muppets, Star Wars, Star Trek, anime and collecting toys after all:wink:
Wow! what more could a guy ask for lol! No I'm kidding I think that is really cool, but i would think some guys would find the things you like to be a little off putting, but then again it's not like your a huge sports fan. So I think it works out ethier way.