Ladies' Only Muppet Fans Club

Redsonga

Reaction score
Wow! what more could a guy ask for lol! No I'm kidding I think that is really cool, but i would think some guys would find the things you like to be a little off putting, but then again it's not like your a huge sports fan. So I think it works out ethier way.
Not the guys I am friends with :smile:. Geeks like me:flirt:.
No, I've never been a sports fan, apart from ice skating, dance, and gymnastics:excited:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
And yet the ads have them skipping in them :confused: SKIPPING! :eek: Skipping in heels should be against some law *lol*
Forget skipping, I could barely walk a straight line. The devil's shoe, I tell you!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Forget skipping, I could barely walk a straight line. The devil's shoe, I tell you!
Standing on escalators already scares me, thinking of doing that in heels is like a horror movie :confused: But why do only heeled shoes get to be cute :frown:?

Kiki

Reaction score
I wish my parents hadn't sold my My Little Ponies. I miss Starshine and Applejack :frown: And Bowtie, and Medley... and, oh, I do go on.
I know the feelin'. -_- My folks got rid of my Popples! ;_; -sob-Haven't seen one since... *dies* :cry:

I love looking at shoes but I like looking at sneakers and skate shoes and stuff. Besides, being a size 11 MENS, I cant wear a whole lot of womens shoes anyway
My friend's the same. her feet are so big the only shoes that fit her are one's made fer guys. I wear sneakers a lot too (l luff my Converse... <333), but I have a thing fer platforms... :confused:

My Brother and my cousins neeeeeever let me live this down. But, when me and my cousin weere little one time, we got into this mud fight and I have really bad aim, But SHe covered me from head to tow with mud by the time it was done and to the point where you couldn't see me at all. It took forever for my mom and my aunt to get me clean lol!
Oh my goodness! Wow, so I ain't the only one. :wink: I see all these old pictures of me playing in mud, apparently it's good fer your skin, no wonder people say I have soft skin, lol. =P

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know the feelin'. -_- My folks got rid of my Popples! ;_; -sob-Haven't seen one since... *dies* :cry:

My friend's the same. her feet are so big the only shoes that fit her are one's made fer guys. I wear sneakers a lot too (l luff my Converse... <333), but I have a thing fer platforms... :confused:

Oh my goodness! Wow, so I ain't the only one. :wink: I see all these old pictures of me playing in mud, apparently it's good fer your skin, no wonder people say I have soft skin, lol. =P
My cousin was so mane to me when I was little, lol. But it's the code or siblings and cousins, apparently. You see, see has four brothers who used to pick on here when she was younger, and when she moved in with us, the rule is that because I'm younger than she is, that it was now my turn to get a dose of what she got, heh! :stick_out_tongue:

But people tell me that I have soft skin too! Crazy, right?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Popples! I forgot about those. I had the one with the pinkish skin and white hair. And they got rid of my Hugga Bunch stuff, too. And my NINTENDO. Must. suppress. fist of death.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Popples! I forgot about those. I had the one with the pinkish skin and white hair. And they got rid of my Hugga Bunch stuff, too. And my NINTENDO. Must. suppress. fist of death.
Well, my mom got rid of my Lego's. I was so young that I don't even remember having them.

Redsonga

Reaction score
That is Prize Popple :smile:. I still have mine, her name is Pancake :smile:
My ma never got rid of anything so I still have all my toys and ponies and I intent to continue the family tradition when I am a ma. It's not only cruel IMHO, but wasteful :sympathy:. I was taught if you are given something it is forever (of course, I was also bought up as a yard saler (someone that goes to yard sales more than has them)

Kiki

Reaction score
My cousin was so mane to me when I was little, lol. But it's the code or siblings and cousins, apparently. You see, see has four brothers who used to pick on here when she was younger, and when she moved in with us, the rule is that because I'm younger than she is, that it was now my turn to get a dose of what she got, heh! :stick_out_tongue:

But people tell me that I have soft skin too! Crazy, right?
Heehee, the code, huh? I can relate. :wink:

Grrr, your Nintendo, too? That blows. -_- Luckily, my brother kept his SNES! =D
My Popples was multicolour and... and... *sob* I MISS IT! ;_; I still have alot of my old toys, mind you. Muppets, Disney, Garfield, etc etc.