1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by lady piggy, May 17, 2013.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Like I tell Gina in her replies to KG (we need that updated also), you need to check into the threads you're subscribed to from time to time to ensure you get notifications delivered to your email address when a new post gets posted. It happens to all of us, myself included. So no, we didn't believe Ru to be deceased or buried, though that textbook tombstone does make more sense now. We know when you're online Ru. :scary:

2. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Rarely has so little done...so much for...so much. From the lavender open-toed heels that highlight Piggy's shapely legs--allllll the way up, to the big, sassy bow on her big, sassy backside, Piggy is dressed (or undressed) to delight her frog (not to mention the rest of the male population). Her little lavender costume looks a lot like a little lavender teddy, and the fact that it appears to tie closed is bound to make the little amphibian hot-blooded tonight. Now, if he could just get rid of the watch-dog (Foo Foo) in her arms, things might go somewhere. Her blond hair is soft and curls to the sway of her back, adding a little more coverage that doesn't cover much. She is smiling at the camera, very soft and sweet, and Foo Foo does not look at all fooled by this show of docility. I keep waiting for Kermit to show up, blow up and demand that Piggy put on some clothes and come home! (Or come home and take off some clothes...either way.) A lovely, naughty little pic.

3. Ruahnna

This is the portrait that will undoubtedly hang about the make-up counter where Piggy will sell her own unique brand of cosmetics. She is wearing a black drape and a three-ring pearl choker around her neck, like a 1950s yearbook photo, and her mouth is open as though surprised. Her blue eyes are just lovely, and each lash on her eyelid is distinct. She looks like she wouldn't hesitate to flutter those baby blue at anyone who needed convincing. In short, adore her--she's adorable.
    (Turning into a zombie here--must sleep..... More tomorrow....

lady piggy and The Count like this.
  4. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

This is my lock screen on my iPad

lady piggy and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  5. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

[​IMG] i challenge anyone to guess what song inspired this picture :p .
    P.s awww thats so sweet Ashley <3 . Also , love. The beautiful descriptions miss Ru , made my week :) .also since you've toured into a glamorous zombie, i can't help but do this ( insert " Thriller" song) sorry it had to be done :) :p

miss kermie and Ruahnna like this.
  6. Ruahnna

Rosie the Riveter better look out! Miss Piggy is a working man’s dream in this get-up, and she knows it. She is wearing a strapless grey chambray (lightweight denim) dress with a black waist-cincher belt. She’s wearing her signature pearls and white elbow-length gloves to add a little cachet to her look. She has a tattoo of Kermit’s face on her left shoulder. His name is tatood vertically beside his face. Her hair is very platinum blonde—she’s never been blonder—and it is wrapped in a bright scarlet bandana with white polka-dots. She’s wearing too much rouge and adding flaming red lipstick to her pouty mouth. This is a pig a frog could want to come home to after a hard day at work!
    (My only quibble—I am not a fan of the bright red eye-shadow—I think it makes her look a tad angry, but otherwise a treat!)

7. Ruahnna

These are apparently the legs that launched a thousand air ships! From her peep-toe black pumps all the way to her black lace garter belt, Piggy is dressed for success. She is wearing (well, almost wearing) an aviator's uniform with a taupe khaki skirt with a slit and tight navy blue aviator's jacket. Above the brass buttons, you can see her black lace bustier which is trying valiantly to restrain her copious charms. She's wearing an aviator's cap and black leather gloves (only visible peeking from the long coat sleeves) and her signature pearls. She is sitting on the body of a plane, one leg kicked out straight in front of her, and she is smiling. Her hair is short, platinum blond and her blue eyes look dreamy and far away. Maybe she's thinking of going into the wild, green yonder....

8. Ruahnna

Piggy's itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polka-dot bikini shows up yet again. This one is strapless and the style is a little more old school than you see today--a little more Annette and a little less Lindsey. Her hair is soft, platinum blond waves and she is giving a cheeky little smile to the camera as she appears to sit on a diving board. No pearls, no gloves, and no big bow in her hair. One thing's for certain--if Piggy goes to the beach or the pool in this little number, Kermit is sure to be close behind. Carrying her cover up.

9. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for all your posts here Aunt Ru.

Regarding the WASP (women's aviator squad) image, I've got Jeanette from the newer Inspector Gadget series in that particular scene in my mind's eye. *Blames :news: for that, though that's a good thing, and a rully good fic.

As for Piggy in the infamous bikini... It's possible Lindsey's done some films other than her Disney projects, but I get angered when Lindsey's Disney films get more hype than the originals. Am I the only one who remembers Freaky Friday starring a thirteen-year-old Jodie Foster? Sorry to rant.
    *Leaves Boston scream pie for Aunt Ru and LadyPiggy.

lady piggy likes this.
  10. lady piggy

[​IMG]

I just realize that I should of tiled this " The Wedding Sketch". ( sighes) oh well, so anyways the episode with Marisa Berenson inspired this picture. The part when she's helping Piggy with her corset, Lol of course i had to modernize it .
    P.s thanks for the pie mister The Count :)

TheWeirdoGirl likes this.
  11. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Wow...
    If this is the wedding sketch, something tells me Kermit will end up saying "I do" instead of cueing everyone's favorite boomerang fish thrower!

lady piggy and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  12. Ruahnna

Sweetie! It that a scene from my story "Somebody's Getting Married?" or just a happy coincidence? It is very fetching.
    Piggy is ready to put on her wedding dress and look like a blushing bride, but what she's wearing underneath would make a good girl (or a good pig--or a bad frog) blush! She has on pink, frilly, lace-around-the-bottom pink panties, and a white strapless corset-and-garter belt over them. Her seam-up-the-back stockings are black, her strappy ankle-tie pumps are white, and her confection of a dress is being held in front of her. She has on her signature pearls, elbow-length white satin gloves and her hair is platinum blond and longer than I've ever seen it. She looks surprised to have her picture taken, but not the least embarrassed by her embarrassment of riches. (Or would that be Kermit's embarrassment of riches...?)
    This is saucy and sassy and perfectly sweet! My only quibble--I have never seen a bride wear black hosiery. Correct fashion says that your hosiery should blend in a long line with your shoes, but this is a rule that is broken a lot. Just not sure what I think about her pink and perfect form in dark hose with white shoes. Still, this is very, very nice! (And very, very naughty!) Kermit needs to get moving!

13. lady piggy

Oh um ( nervous smile) I'm going to plead the fifth:p . But in all honestly it was never really my intention . But that scene did cross my mind , while I was drawing. And what a dramatically beautiful scene it is .So I guess you can say it was "another" happy coincidence .Great minds think alike I suppose ,well my moderate mind and your very beautiful and intelligent mind. Also thank you for the sweet description :)

14. lady piggy

[​IMG]

Hi everyone , well big thanks to my big sis for suggesting I draw Piggy as Marilyn Monroe for Halloween ! Oh and happy d-day sissy :)

Bridget likes this.
  15. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Cuter than a new-born bunny. Give me back my heart, you thief! <3

lady piggy likes this.
  16. lady piggy

[​IMG]

Hehe this reminds me of the good and evil pig puppets on Piggys shoulders in her Guide to life book \( ^_^)/

Muppetgirl09 and Bridget like this.
  17. Bridget

Reminds me of my two dimensions! Fantastic work here Lady ;D

lady piggy likes this.
  18. Bridget

Why has it took me so long to comment on this work of wonder?! Someone looks incredibly "bad" I must say! In a way this picture of Piggy reminds me of her number "The Witch Is In The House". (Claps joyfully)

lady piggy likes this.
  19. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Very cool. Love the eyes!

lady piggy likes this.
  20. lady piggy

[​IMG]Artists note. Piggys holding a feathered fan , for obvious reasons. Ain't gonna lie , I love how her legs came out <3

miss kermie likes this.