1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by lady piggy, May 17, 2013.

1. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Wow! That's some nice artwork you did there, Lady. I can tell now that this reference is the famous Marilyn Monroe's Seven Year Inch pose by showing her bare legs.

I'm speechless! Thank you for sharing your artwork to us.

lady piggy likes this.
  2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Wow...
    This might sound weird, but I really like it when people draw legs and they look real.
    Strange but true. :p
    And yes, if the fan were NOT there, I can think of several men who would be right there snapping pictures.
    <Insert giggles here>

More please!

lady piggy and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  3. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Wow ,long time no C huh ? Happy late Turkey Day everyone \(^_^)/

miss kermie and Bridget like this.
  4. Twisted Tails

Wow! Now I haven't seen this for a long time except on the Muppet Central home page when Thanksgiving comes around. Miss Piggy dressed as a Pilgrim. That's a wonderful picture you did, Lady. Thanks for sharing!

5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

BTW: Will there be any entries inspired by the Thanksgaga special?

lady piggy likes this.
  6. lady piggy

* whisper* shhhhhhh it's a surprise ,and there might be * looks around to see if anyone is watching* a certain green amphibian in the picture too.\(n_n)z

7. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

There's a certain banjo-playing frog who has a lot to be thankful for! Piggy looks just lovely in her pilgrim-inspired Thanksgiving togs. (You'll notice I did not say "Puritan-inspired" togs!) Large white collar, white cuffs, white gloves, a black fitted jacket and a short and sassy black skirt. Her hair is very short and curly--much like her afro days--and her expression is sweet and appealing. She's leaning on her musket like she would a cane.
    My only quibble is that the musket is pointed UP--and she's LEANING on it. Despite the fact that Piggy doesn't need weapons to kick butt and takes names, I think she'd know enough about firearm safety NOT to do that. Otherwise, this is another amazing and fetching picture of my favorite porcine diva. Many, many MANY thanks, Sweetie!

8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You think she'll end up like General Wellington in the Land of the Dead like that Ru? Just so long as she doesn't have to use it to stop :concern: from squabbling with the Christmas Turkey over :cluck:'s affections.

9. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

I can just see you doing like a wicked/piggy thing just really. I can.

10. lady piggy

[​IMG]

For: Muppety Fans

11. Twisted Tails

I am listening to Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You (Vous)" and I could Piggy singing this song, but that can only in Fanfiction and in our dreams. Anyway, Lady, you artwork is absolutely perfect.

Speaking of fanfiction, here is an example from Bob's (Superboober's) "Another Very Merry Muppet Family Christmas Story."
    So, enjoy the holidays while they last.

12. lady piggy

[​IMG]

Oh my goodness ,it's been so long since I've drawn any Muppet fan art ,hmmmm shame on me . Ahaha well a certain calendar inspired this picture , i'll let you darling Muppet fans figure it out (^-~) <3 '

13. Twisted Tails

You're back, lady piggy! A absolute well-done artwork I see. Miss Piggy will always be beautiful and gorgeous. I'm sure she has changed over the years, but she is still the blonde-haired with a lovely good-looking dress. Oh yes... the boa make her even more beautiful.

Thanks for sharing and keep up with your artwork.

Ruahnna and lady piggy like this.
  14. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

There's a lot here to love! This is obviously the cover for the much-anticipated "Miss Piggy Cover Girl Fantasy Calendar 2014." Piggy is wearing a short, strapless white-on-white dress with white very-high heels with ankle straps. She has on lavender gloves and a light lavender boa around her neck. She is lying on her back with her bare legs playfully in the air in a very pin-up-stype pose. Her long curly hair is very blond and is splayed around her head. One of her gloved hands is behind her head, the other is resting on her curls. She is looking at the camera is a very come-hither pose.

This is certainly go to slow things down in the check out aisle as every male on the planet slows down to take a peek at Kermie's girl.

A lovely job, Lady Piggy--sorry I missed the Christmas one. (I have no idea how I missed it. I will review it later!)

Ru
    (who has finally posted more KG)

DrDientes and lady piggy like this.
  15. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

YES!
    Welcome to 1981 all over again! This reminds me of the Miss Piggy Cover Girl Fantasy Calendar for 1981. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! YOU GO GIRL!

Bridget and lady piggy like this.
  16. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Miss Cover Girl is back from '81 everyone. and she's even more beautiful than EVER.

17. lady piggy

Awww ahah thank you all for the sweet comments. They mean a lot to me .<3
    [​IMG]
    Aha well ,this drawing is for my darling friend <3 i hope you like it girly ^-^

18. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Oh Lady, thank you so much my love! This has me in a waterfall of tears and I think that it is definitely the perfect way to kick off the motherly holiday. You have been the best friend to me ever since we have met, and I definitely believe that faith, (and of course Muppets), brought us together. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me, and for bringing this vision of what we've imagined to life. I will forever love you dearest.

~Bridget~

lady piggy likes this.
  19. lady piggy

Ahah i did think it was a little ironic since it is almost mother's day .and awww yes girly you have been all those things and more. I'm just happy we have met and become the bestest friends we are. I must thank my lucky star for meeting you . Your a one in a million gal darling , i will always love ,support ,annoy ,tease, vou for ever and ever.<3 thank you for being my friend<3

Bridget likes this.
  20. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

She's my love too. However, my mother loves me too. This is a great drawing of what looks like Piggy's future when they are married (if they get married in Kermit's case). Well done Lady! Well done!

-Matt

Bridget and lady piggy like this.