1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by lady piggy, May 17, 2013.

1. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

Awww well aren't you a sweetheart ahah ,yes this definitely does look like Piggy's future. Well hopefully it is someday,glad you like it.^-^☆

2. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Oh gosh! I forgot all about your artwork until now. Miss Piggy's green pig is so adorable. Where has your artwork been in all my life? I wish I could see more, but whether you have next soon is up to you.

lady piggy likes this.
  3. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I haven't been here in a while but I have seen everything I've missed, and as usual, I think they are divine!

I'll give my patented BS review next time you draw :p

lady piggy likes this.
  4. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Love your art @lady piggy!!:)
    They are all absolutely gorgeous. And you have portrayed Piggy beautifully!!:mad:

lady piggy likes this.
  5. lady piggy

Awww how sweet of yall to say , thank you. My one goal is to give Piggy style , beauty and a CUTE outfit hehe♡[​IMG]
    I dont realy like posting sketches but haha i thought it was cute and funny how at first she was holding a cupcake but then some how ended up with an oscar xD

6. WalterLinz

Beautiful!! I love how you ended up giving her an Oscar!!:mad:

Sigh...if only I can sketch as beautiful as you do!!:)

Ruahnna and lady piggy like this.
  7. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

Awesome sketch, its your best one yet IMO, love the semi stylized look that you've given her.

8. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

This is simply adorbs.

Piggy gots the Oscar. Finally!

"Moi would like to thank the rest of vous nominees por losing so Moi can win. Kissy Kissy!"

lol DO MORE AWESOME ONE

9. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

Booyah!! Wish that would happen in real life!

10. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Oh, would you look at this! Miss Piggy is obviously holding one of the most glorified awards in show business right in the palm of her glove! Her many years of hard work and sacrifice definitely paid off. I cannot wait to see this become a reality! Beautiful work Lady, as usual! :)

Ruahnna, lady piggy and WalterLinz like this.
  11. WalterLinz

Sigh..I wish it would...lol.:fanatic:

12. lady piggy

[​IMG]
    well I did the little green piggy haha so here's a quick sketch of the little pink froggy ♡

13. WalterLinz

Tee hee! How precious!^-^

That scene in MMW is so cute and funny!!:)

lady piggy and Eyeball like this.
  14. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

Ooh how nice, the sketch lines on the drawing provide character and definition whilst also adding subtlety to the sketch. (Sorry, art nerd in me is out in full force :) )

lady piggy and WalterLinz like this.
  15. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

This picture is very heartwarming. It's really adorable to see the joy in Miss Piggy's beautiful blue eyes as she holds her precious baby in her lavender, gloved arms. Very good job Lady; I absolutely adore it! :)

WalterLinz and lady piggy like this.
  16. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

The picture is adorable and very cute!

lady piggy likes this.
  17. lady piggy

[​IMG]
    Ughh no fun being sick but here's a little something , thank you all for such sweet comments. It warms my heart reading them ^-^ <3

WalterLinz likes this.
  18. WalterLinz

Oh, I hope you'll feel better for the holidays!!:)

Piggy sure looks gorgeous here yet again!!:)

lady piggy likes this.