Ladybug Picnic

mikealan

Reaction score
Hello! Today it was the first day of Spring Break 2003 and I watched the 9:00 Season 31 episode today on the new Noggin. It was where Big Bird and Snuffy plan to have a picnic, but it's going to rain, so they decided to have their rainy day picnic at Hooper's Store with Alan, Maria, the Cookie Monster and the kids. On this episode, guess what it had, the Ladybug Picnic! It was one of our classic Sesame Street cartoon moments that was brought to us by the number 12. It was about twelve little ladybugs that chit-chat about the fire insurance and tell knock knock jokes. After that comes the film of the number 12 with the computer it says, "Press the number 12." and the boy presses the number 12 on the computer. After a bunch of stuff, I guess this episode had the typewriter guy and that cool sand letter animation. I think this episode had got different pieces of technology! The sponsors of this episode are U and 12. I know all of the lyrics of the "Ladybug Picnic" to my heart and it went like this:

One, two, three
Four, five, six
Seven, eight, nine
Ten, eleven, twelve
Ladybugs came
To the Ladybug Picnic

One, two, three
Four, five, six
Seven, eight, nine
Ten, eleven, twelve
And they all played games
At the Ladybug Picnic