Lamb Chop!!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
How many think that Lamb Chop was one of the besat puppets ever made besides the Muppets that is!! :confused:

BEAR

Reaction score
That is so funny because I have been on a Shari Lewis/Lamb Chop kick lately! I absolutely love Shari's work and respect her so greatly. What a great woman. I've been trying to find as much stuff on her as I can (videos, music, anything!) I love her!

Ziffel

Reaction score
I always enjoyed ventriloquist acts like Shari and Lambchop. My favorite is Willie Tyler and Lester. A couple of years ago I bought a Lambchop for my ex-fiance and she loved it.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I have a Lamb Chop puppet that I got 10 years ago! It's in okay condition. It's just that 2 of the three butons are gone! LOL! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, for once SuperMuppet is typing NORMALLY for ONCE!

Ventrilotwist

Reaction score
Shari Lewis was by far my greatest inspiration to get into ventriloquism. I am really a ventriloquist and not a puppeteer, but I love this forum none-the-less. I was only in sixth grade when she died and I was devastated. I still remember when her daughter, Mallory, and Lamb Chop accepted her Emmy for Charlie Horse Pizza after her death. "Shari woulda been sooo proud!" Lamb Chop said. Mallory was amazing. I have acutally contacted her via email and she is a very kind woman. I have mentioned a sock puppet I made years ago on another post on this forum. It was my own version of Lewis' Hushpuppy. I am currently paying homage to that in the creation of a new, "more advanced," puppet I hope to complete this weekend. I definitely wouldn't be on this forum were it not for Shari Lewis. I was so happy to see this thread, thank you jacobsnchz.

BEAR

Reaction score
Since we are on the subject, does anyone happen to have any good mp3's or other media files of Shari Lewis' work (songs, etc.)? I've been looking all over. Thanks.
She has inspired me to take up puppetry/ventriloquism also. I used to have a book on how to do it when I was a kid, but I really want to get back into it as part of a variety show act I am currently creating.