Large Marvin and Feeny Fraggle

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but these two were hilarious in "The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer." I recently bought "Doing the things that Doozer do", and this episode is one of the high points of the DVD. Jerry Nelson and Dave Goelz took these two, how shall I say it, "backround characters" and just brought them to life. And with the mixture of Cotterpin Doozer, and Feeny's constant failure to say what she wants him to say is priceless Muppet humor. "Cotterpin, what should I say?" "Tell her that under the circumstances you would be pleased to discuss any topic!" "Madam Judge, in the circus we are pleased to be standing in, we would be disgusted by a topic of underpants!" Priceless. I would like to ask, what do you guys think of these two?

Xela

Reaction score
The line about underpants and the circus cracked me up. There should have been more episodes with them, or if there were, then I need to see them! I still haven't seen all the episodes...yet!

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
oooo i love that episode ...:smile: the doozers are adorable! :flirt: and pheeny and marvin are hilarous!:smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yes that's a great episode, seeing two non-regular Fraggles who don't seem very reliable at first end up saving the day!