1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Large movie poster...

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by EasyGreen, May 8, 2002.

1. EasyGreen

EasyGreen New Member

Hello , I was cleaning out my storage and I discovered a movie poster from Muppet's Treasure Island. The difference is that it is not your usaul little paper movie poster. This thing is HUGE . It must be a good 5 feet by three feet in size. It is printed on a clothy material and is in perfect shape.

I have no idea what , if anything it is worth , but I thought I'd post it available on this board since you guys seem to be the real collectors.

It really is a nice poster . I just don't have any idea what it is worth . So feel free to make an offer if you are interested.

Thank you ,

Patrick.:)
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey,

Im not sure what its worth either...

but i got a 8 foot Japanese Dark Crystal Poster !

See ya
  3. EasyGreen

EasyGreen New Member

I just measured it last night and it measures a huge 71" in height and 47 " across. Really is in great shape too.

Patrick.
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

BlueFrackle-

An 8 foot DC poster! Eeeeek! Never invite me over...:D