Last Book you Read Thread

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
At the beginning of Lemony Snicket 12,giving 'John' by Cynthia Lennon a try.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
She's at the beginning of Lemony Snicket 12 and giving "John" by Cynthia Lennon a shot...

And while I'm posting, I'm becoming a nut for Adrian Mole books at the mo'.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
She's at the beginning of Lemony Snicket 12 and giving "John" by Cynthia Lennon a shot...

And while I'm posting, I'm becoming a nut for Adrian Mole books at the mo'.

I thought that is what I said,lol,thanks for the subtle translation DanDan.LOL

After Lemony Snicket 12,I'm going to hope to try to read 'Dean and Me',by Jerry Lewis.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Last night I finished (for the first time) the VI Harry Potter book, and it is sooo my new favourite.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I shall start listing my books here when I read them

Currently I'm slowly reading through What the Bible is all about by Henrietta C. Mears with an Anglican church friend who visits me once a week. We've read everything about the Old Testament and discussed about how all the prophecies point towards the birth of Jesus Christ among the people of Israel. And now we're nearing the end of the New Testament discussion seeing how it all fits in so perfectly together.

peachesncream

Reaction score
peter and the starcatchers or something to that effect.it's the prequel to peter pan and then memoirs of a geisha.just bought the movie and can't wait to watch it.starting on without you .it's by anthony rapp of rent and is about the death of his mother from cancer and the struggles in his career.

F

furryredmonster

I am reading the Left Behind series. Excellent books! The librarian kind of looked at me funny when I was checking them out. I guess it's because they are adult books. But, they are awesome so I am gonna read the whole series :big_grin: I am currently on the third book, Nicolae.

Smiles

Reaction score
I just finished reading 1984 my english teacher got really confused because I normally read things like the Princess Diaries, or Harry Potter before people started dying.