Last movie you watched

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Watching 'Urban Cowboy' right now.Last watched: 'Children of a Lesser God','Beaches' and 'For the Boys'.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Midnight Run (1988), an excellent action/adventure/comedy buddy movie/cop movie with touching moments too. One of my all time fave action movies. Never slows down from start to finish. Filled with quite a bit of clever and funny lines that made me laugh out loud. Great performances by leads Robert Deniro and Charles Grodin and very well casted for the supporting actors. Most critics give it at least 3.5 out of 4 stars.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Midnight Run (1988), an excellent action/adventure/comedy buddy movie/cop movie with touching moments too. One of my all time fave action movies. Never slows down from start to finish. Filled with quite a bit of clever and funny lines that made me laugh out loud. Great performances by leads Robert Deniro and Charles Grodin and very well casted for the supporting actors. Most critics give it at least 3.5 out of 4 stars.
Great movie,one of my favorites.I thought about watching it Saturday,maybe I'll watch it today.I watched 'Raise the Red Lantern' and 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' before bed.Now watching 'Amadeus'.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well I haven't watched a movie since last week's "Midnight Run" (been a lot of football lately, plus my dvds of Green Acres and now All in the Family season 5!) but just noticed in the TV Guide a movie called "Killer Bees" from 2002 is on tonight and the description says, "A swarm of killer bees attacks a rural town." Seems like ever since "The Swarm" (1978) the movies have been buzzing with these type of movies. Throughout the 80's and 90's I have seen several movies with the same ol' thing - swarms of killer bees attacking people of a small town. And they all seem to get low ratings from the critics. Guess the film makers are interested in making "b" movies!
Well, not sure what the next movie will be that I watch, but perhaps I should watch the classic "The Sting". yuk yuk yuk yuk!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Presently watching the original cartoon of Disney's 'The Jungle Book'.:smile: