Last One, I PROMISE FOR REAL THIS TIME!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, this is the REAL real last of these crappy "Kathy G. on Sesame Street fics, I SWEAR!!!

Okay, so anyway, Kathy is sitting out in the arbor reading a magazine when Alan walks out with a bowl of fruit and a glass of water.

ALAN: Here you go!

KATHY: Oh, thank you!

ALAN: Can I get you anything else?

KATHY: Do you have those little boxes of raisins?

ALAN: Sure do, I'll be right back.

With that Alan headed back for the store, but before Kathy could start enjoying her fruit salad...

COOKIE MONSTER: (Pops up) COOKIE!!! YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH....

Cookie then dives for Kathy's bowl but quick thinking saves the day and she pulls it away from him.

KATHY: And just what do you think you're doing?

COOKIE MONSTER: What it look like? Me about to enjoy COOKIE!!!

KATHY: Cookie Monster?

COOKIE MONSTER: Yeah?

KATHY: Look around...

COOKIE MONSTER: Okay! (Looks around) Yeah, Sesame Street very lovely isn't.

KATHY: No, I mean look on the table.

COOKIE MONSTER: Me not too fond of table cloth, but other than that...

KATHY: No, no, no, I mean, do you see any cookies on the table?

COOKIE MONSTER: (Examines table carefully) Now that you mention it... no!

KATHY: So I'm afraid you'll have to find your cookies elsewhere.

COOKIE MONSTER: But me heard somebody say "raisins" and me LOVE oatmeal raisin cookies!

KATHY: Well so do I, but I have raisins with my fruit salad.

COOKIE MONSTER: Hubbawha?

KATHY: No, fruit salad.

COOKIE MONSTER: You putting me on!

KATHY: No I'm not.

COOKIE MONSTER: What you talking about?

KATHY: Surely you know what a salad is?

COOKIE MONSTER: Sure, it a bowl full of lettuce and ranch dressing and sometimes those little crunchy, garlicy curtons.

KATHY: Well a fruit salad is a bowl full of chunks of fruit, see... there's some apples, and some slices of bananas, and some grapes, some orange slices, strawberries, and shortly some raisins; AND not only is this fruit salad taste good, it's also good for you!

COOKIE MONSTER: (Scratches head) Oh, this new concotion so interesting! (Sniffs it) Yeah, it smells pretty good.

KATHY: Oh, but it is VERY good, care to try a bite? (Hands Cookie Monster spoon).

COOKIE MONSTER: What the hey, me take a chance, me always willing to try something once...

With that Cookie Monster tosses the spoon and devours the entire bowl of fruit salad... seriously, he ate the ENTIRE bowl!

COOKIE MONSTER: Mmm, fruity! Ey, you know something, you absolutely right, that is good!

KATHY: I guess so, you ate the whole thing.

COOKIE MONSTER: Yeah!

KATHY: What do you mean "yeah"?

COOKIE MONSTER: Me kinda gluttonous. Buh-bye!

With that Cookie Monster walks off just as Alan walks over with a small box of raisins.

ALAN: Oh, finishes already? Was it good?

KATHY: I'm not sure.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Haha! I could totally see Cookie doing that. Funny, Snowth!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Good job Snowthy! I loved it! I wouldn't mind if you wrote another Kathy fan fic, but whatever you want to do!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I wouldn't mind if you wrote another Kathy fan fic
I shouldn't even be writing Kathy fan fics in the first place... I mean she's NOT a ficticious person now is she?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well you could say that they are Sesame Street fan-fics featuring Kathy Greenwood as a guest star. Technically then they are combinations of fact and fiction. But seriously there is no reason at all why you shouldn't write them Snowthy, and I totally loved this one. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Then perhaps my good friend Pepper can explain what I mean better than I can, she's good at explaining things like this.