1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Latex-Head Puppet For Sale on ebay!

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Ventrilotwist, Jul 25, 2006.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Ventrilotwist

Ventrilotwist New Member

I just listed my latex-head puppet for sale on ebay. I had originally intended to use it myself, but have changed the whole theme of the show I am planning so I am selling the puppet to recoup some cost to put into my next puppet.

Please check it out!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180011506768
  2. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Great puppet.
  3. GabeFirestone

GabeFirestone Member

how long did it take you to make? i love the body! where'd you get the fabric?
  4. Ventrilotwist

Ventrilotwist New Member

Um, hmm...not really sure. I worked on it very sparatically but probably about 50 hours to make. That doesn't include planning or shopping for materials. I had to carve the head from clay twice because I couldn't get the first one out of the plaster and I also ended up going with a full head instead of just a face too. All the material aside fromt he neck sleeve is from JoAnn fabrics. I got the neck sleeve (sold for use in turtle necks) from Hancock fabrics. And thanks!