1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lean Green Fly-Eating Machine

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Beaker Fan, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Beaker Fan

Beaker Fan New Member

:) First day on this board, HI!!! (I usually lurk on the Palisades board.)

I just wanted to share what I found in the ads in Sundays paper yesterday. It's a limited edition figurine, only 5 1/2" long, of Kermit on a green Harley. It's from the Hamilton Collection. I tried to find a pic of it on their website but was unsuccessful so I'm gonna attempt to attach it here... drat, I can't figure out how to do that! Ok so I will describe it... here's part of what the ad reads...

Lean Green, Fly-Eating Machine - Kermit
    This easy green rider's one cool frog! With his denim vest and black leather cap, Kermit is short, green and handsome atop his hopped-up chopper! He's not just born to hop - he's born to be wild! Exclusively from the Hamilton Collection, "Easy Green Rider" is really gettin' hoppin'. "Sheesh!" he sighs, as he rolls down the highway with his eyes on the flies. "I'm not just a frog on a log - I'm a frog on a hog!"

Kermit has his head turned to the side with a happy grin. The bike looks way cool. It's painted various shades of green with cool details.

I was curious if anyone had seen this too? I was also curious if this image of Kermit on a Harley was from some Muppet movie or episode of the Muppet Show? :confused:

If anyone could tell me how to post the pic I scanned, let me know!

~ Beaker Fan :eek:
  2. swampgirl

swampgirl New Member

Thanks for the information. I didn't get the ad in my newspaper. I found a number to call to order the "Easy Green Rider" Kermit figurine. 1-877-268-6638 It's $19.95 plus shipping. It's the first in a series of 8..... titled Muppet Motorcycle Mania. The salesgirl didn't have any information on the characters for the others in the series. I hope they get enough orders to continue the series. I ordered the Kermit Harley figurine this morning. Last year there was a series of Christmas ornaments that were never made because they didn't get enough orders. So everyone order! Please........
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Welcome to MC, folks!! Glad you made it in.

FOZ
  4. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

If they put it up for sale on their site then i'll buy it.
  5. swampgirl

swampgirl New Member

Thanks for the welcome! If anyone finds a picture of "Easy Green Rider", please post it. I ordered it sight unseen. The girl said estimated shipping is 4 to 6 weeks, so it's still in production or they're waiting to see how many orders they get. I don't know that much about the Hamilton Collection folks. Your credit card won't be charged until it's shipped.

Swampgirl
  6. Beaker Fan

Beaker Fan New Member

Ok, I *think* I figured out how to post a pic of Easy Green Rider. :) This is the pic from the ad that I scanned. I'm hoping this link will work. I apologize if it doesn't. (I'm new at this.)

[​IMG]

Swampgirl... thanks for all the info you found. How cool that there will be 8 figurines in all! So awesome!

7. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

It works Beaker Fan, thanks for sharing.

I like it, although Kermit's mouth does look a little off but if they put this up on their site i'll definatley invest in this collection.
  8. swampgirl

swampgirl New Member

Thank you for letting everyone know about it. I still haven't seen anything in my local newspaper. The picture is great! It's even better than I imagined. I called back and ordered another one.....must have two!

swampgirl
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

So is it a plush or figurine?
  10. Beaker Fan

Beaker Fan New Member

Yes it is a figurine.... it's NOT plush.

Beaker Fan :eek:
  11. Fozzie Bear

Wait...I'm confused for sure now:

Is there a Kermit figure on the bike, or just the bike? I hate advertisements like this!
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Its Kermit figure on a Bike. Yes. Sorry if we confused u.
  13. Fozzie Bear

Their picture shows a photoshopped Kermit on the bike, so what does the figure look like? I know it doesn't look like that.

I hope not, anyhow.
  14. Beaker Fan

Beaker Fan New Member

Fozzie Bear... I'm not sure how to answer your question. Looking at the ad in front of me, I don't think Kermit looks like he is photoshopped onto the bike. I'm assuming that the Kermit figure and the bike are all one piece. I don't think you can take Kermit on and off the bike if that is what you are thinking.

I think I'm the one who is confused now! LOL!

If you go to www.collectiblestoday.com...
    click on the "Hamilton Collection" over in the left column, then
    click on "figurines", then
    click on "Teddy Bears".......
    you will see a similar bike figurine. This one has a Teddy Bear on it. The Kermit figurine should look very similar to this pic.

Does that help at all???

15. Fozzie Bear

16. leliebel

leliebel New Member

that's definatly not an original photograph
  17. Beaker Fan

Beaker Fan New Member

Ok for some reason, your link is a bit different than the one I followed. If you click on your link, over on the right it says "other stores".

Under "other stores", click on "hamilton collection". Then you will find the "figurines" link. Click "figurines" and then click "Teddy Bears".

I wish they would just put the Kermit figurine on their site, it would be nice!

I did go get my oil changed yesterday and while waiting I was looking thru magazines. I came across an ad for this teddy bear figurine and it showed a HUGE full page pic of it. Maybe in some magazine out there, there is also another ad for the Kermit one with a HUGE pic too.

18. Fozzie Bear

I must be stupid. LOL! Can someone just post a LINK to the picture??
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

20. Fozzie Bear

Geez. That's obviously a photoshopped Kermit-poser on the bike. I don't suppose, then, that you get anything outside of the bike in that product, huh? Weird marketing, methinks. Unless you're into motorcycles.