Lean Green Fly-Eating Machine

Beaker Fan

Reaction score
:smile: First day on this board, HI!!! (I usually lurk on the Palisades board.)

I just wanted to share what I found in the ads in Sundays paper yesterday. It's a limited edition figurine, only 5 1/2" long, of Kermit on a green Harley. It's from the Hamilton Collection. I tried to find a pic of it on their website but was unsuccessful so I'm gonna attempt to attach it here... drat, I can't figure out how to do that! Ok so I will describe it... here's part of what the ad reads...

Lean Green, Fly-Eating Machine - Kermit
This easy green rider's one cool frog! With his denim vest and black leather cap, Kermit is short, green and handsome atop his hopped-up chopper! He's not just born to hop - he's born to be wild! Exclusively from the Hamilton Collection, "Easy Green Rider" is really gettin' hoppin'. "Sheesh!" he sighs, as he rolls down the highway with his eyes on the flies. "I'm not just a frog on a log - I'm a frog on a hog!"

Kermit has his head turned to the side with a happy grin. The bike looks way cool. It's painted various shades of green with cool details.

I was curious if anyone had seen this too? I was also curious if this image of Kermit on a Harley was from some Muppet movie or episode of the Muppet Show? :confused:

If anyone could tell me how to post the pic I scanned, let me know!

~ Beaker Fan :eek:

swampgirl

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I didn't get the ad in my newspaper. I found a number to call to order the "Easy Green Rider" Kermit figurine. 1-877-268-6638 It's $19.95 plus shipping. It's the first in a series of 8..... titled Muppet Motorcycle Mania. The salesgirl didn't have any information on the characters for the others in the series. I hope they get enough orders to continue the series. I ordered the Kermit Harley figurine this morning. Last year there was a series of Christmas ornaments that were never made because they didn't get enough orders. So everyone order! Please........

King Prawn

Reaction score
If they put it up for sale on their site then i'll buy it.

swampgirl

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Welcome to MC, folks!! Glad you made it in.

FOZ
Thanks for the welcome! If anyone finds a picture of "Easy Green Rider", please post it. I ordered it sight unseen. The girl said estimated shipping is 4 to 6 weeks, so it's still in production or they're waiting to see how many orders they get. I don't know that much about the Hamilton Collection folks. Your credit card won't be charged until it's shipped.

Swampgirl

Beaker Fan

Reaction score
Ok, I *think* I figured out how to post a pic of Easy Green Rider. :smile: This is the pic from the ad that I scanned. I'm hoping this link will work. I apologize if it doesn't. (I'm new at this.)

Swampgirl... thanks for all the info you found. How cool that there will be 8 figurines in all! So awesome!

~ Beaker Fan :eek:

King Prawn

Reaction score
It works Beaker Fan, thanks for sharing.

I like it, although Kermit's mouth does look a little off but if they put this up on their site i'll definatley invest in this collection.

swampgirl

Reaction score
Thank you for letting everyone know about it. I still haven't seen anything in my local newspaper. The picture is great! It's even better than I imagined. I called back and ordered another one.....must have two!

swampgirl