1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Learn Something New Everyday Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jul 21, 2013.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

On that subject though.... This is a thing:

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

"Funded in whole or in part by the Russian government."

Hmm. . . .

3. D'Snowth

So apparently Spencer Breslin is still acting, just . . . he hasn't really done anything noteworthy or mainstream in years. I kind of wondered about him, because it almost seemed like career faltered when his little sister Abigail's began soaring.

At the same time, seems like Abigail's all but disappeared as well, but then again, I think that has something to do with her having been raped on-set once years ago.

4. D'Snowth

Say you make a pilot to pitch to the networks - if their feedback is telling you that it had good production values, that's pretty much code for your pilot actually sucked.

5. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Really? Why?

6. D'Snowth

I guess it sounds more polite, dignified, and professional to say that rather than come right out and say it sucked. *Shrug*

7. Froggy Fool

Hmm. Well that's kind of strange. I would've thought that good production values would be a compliment. It's a crazy world...

8. LittleJerry92

I learned the Szechuan sauce from McDonald's is... Pretty good.

I'm Pickle RICK!!!! WUBBALUBBA DUB DUB!!!!

9. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

I hate to break it to you, but...

That meme is pretty dead.

10. LittleJerry92

Like Steven Universe?

I kid. ;)

ConsummateVs likes this.
  11. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

I can't wait until the next episodes air. Probably won't be until June.

Of 2019.

:sigh:

Pig's Laundry and LittleJerry92 like this.
  12. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I think I just died a little inside.

13. LittleJerry92

#thanksTeenTitansGo

ConsummateVs likes this.
  14. D'Snowth

Apparently THE RESCUERS was going to be turned into a series, but when THE RESCUERS DOWN UNDER went into production, the series was reworked into CHIP N DALE: RESCUER RANGERS.

15. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Wow...that actually makes a lot of sense. Still, I like that they made it about Chip and Dale so that it could be (indirectly) connected to the other shows in the Mickey canon like DuckTales and Goof Troop.

16. D'Snowth

So that ACTION LEAGUE, NOW!! episode with the KISS action figures performing a concert - I always assumed that they just brought in sound-alike voice actors to record their speaking lines ("Oh no! It's teething!"), but the real KISS members actually recorded their own lines in a recording studio while touring in Germany.

17. LittleJerry92

Geese like to poop everywhere. :smirk:

18. Froggy Fool

19. LittleJerry92

20. LittleJerry92

So I learned "For Our Children" actually got a VHS release.... Oddly enough.

I might pick it up to watch the entire thing. Only performance I've seen from it was Randy Newman singing 'I've Been Working on the Railroad" (which he nailed).