Learn Something New Everyday Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently George Clooney is married again. I thought he was on the top of every woman's eligible bachelor list as soon as he was back on the market.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Apparently George Clooney is married again. I thought he was on the top of every woman's eligible bachelor list as soon as he was back on the market.
Ol' Cloontang is at it again, huh? :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently those who use Gmail, Google has actually been reading our emails all these years. :mad: :attitude: :grr: :crazy: :grouchy: :scary:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Apparently those who use Gmail, Google has actually been reading our emails all these years. :mad: :attitude: :grr: :crazy: :grouchy: :scary:
Well, dang it! We just can't trust any form of e-mail, can we?!? I mean, it's not like I had anything super personal up there but, geez, I sure feel sorry for anyone that did. :mad:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ducky Nash supposedly did all of the dog barking in 101 DALMATIANS.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Until now, I had no idea that J.K. Simmons does the voice of the yellow M&M in the M&M's commercials. I knew he was Stanford Pines and Mayor Lionheart, but THE YELLOW M&M?!?!?
I found out because of this video:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've learned something these past 96 hours: apparently "puppeteer" must be hard to spell.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I've learned something these past 96 hours: apparently "puppeteer" must be hard to spell.
*facepalm* Really?? I - a 15 year old - can spell that word right off the bat, but grown adults find it hard to??? I mean, I could understand if they had dyslexia or any other disabilities, but C'MON!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, we've also learned that few people can spell "Vogel" or "Whitmire" and that everyone thinks the Muppeteers are voice actors. I don't think research is a lot of peoples' forte.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I recently learned the reason George got engaged in Season 7 of SEINFELD was because that was originally intended to be the final season: the series would have ended with George and Susan actually getting married, thus breaking up Jerry, Elaine, and Kramer, causing them to go separate ways as well, thus disrupting the series' universe, bringing it all to a crashing end.