1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Learn Something New Everyday Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jul 21, 2013.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I share my birthday with quite a lot of famous people as well.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Kevin Bishop, a.k.a. Jim Hawkins from MTI, is the current voice of 2D from Gorillaz. Sort of.

3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Yikes. Coal plant pollution?

4. D'Snowth

Nope. Poor education, poor economy, high poverty, and high crime rate.

Apparently the only part of this state that's booming or thriving is Nashville; the rest of the state is tanking.

5. newsmanfan

Not good. I assume your elected officials are all and only about "free enterprise" and put education on the back burner?

Struggling here in WI to undo the damage done by Scott Walker and his corrupt cronies. There are lawsuits out challenging a lot of the "lame duck" legislation passed by a bunch of self-interested state reps last year.

6. D'Snowth

Education is never usually a priority of theirs, no. In fact, for whatever reason, they're all about border security right now . . . as if we're even a border state, and somehow directly affected by illegal immigration.

newsmanfan likes this.
  7. newsmanfan

None of the southern border states are up in arms about the "invasion" of illegals. Only white members of northern states with winter snowbird homes down south.