1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Least favourite Sesame character poll

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Lu775, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Hi,
    Someone just sent me this webpage... it's a poll asking which Sesame character would you kill off, and how.
    Kind of funny if you can see the humor in the kinda thing, so don't go all yelling at me about what a sick and warped personality I have. (I already know I do)

http://whowouldyoukill.com/sesamestreet.html

(p.s. I picked Zoe.)
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

YOU HAVE A SICK AND WARPED PERSONALITY!!!

But, we still love ya!! :)

FOZ
  3. Lu775

Lu775 Member

awww, see? what other web forum would send me that kinda support?
    Thanks Foz!
    :)
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Whowouldyoukill.com is an online version of a game where people ask each other "If you were a writer for a popular TV show and you had to kill off one of the characters, who would you chose". There's also a page for The Muppet Show on the site.
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

...they also have Betty Lou's picture posted with the name Prairie Dawn...a common enough mistake, and kudos to the incredibly disturbing site for even including the girls in the list--funny that the Two Headed Monster is top of the list to be bumped off....Oscar is the last. Weird, disturbing little site. Not sure if I like it yet or not.

Quinnnnnnnnn